“We love this place!”

El Mexico Cafe
Ranked #53 of 1,056 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: El Mexico Cafe did not invent great Mexican food, we just perfected it! Come in for one of the best authentic Mexican cafes in all of Wichita!
Wichita, Kansas
“We love this place!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fast and friendly service every time we go. We never even have to wait to be seated. They have the BEST guacamole and chips!

• Visited June 2014

Wichita, KS
“Always good.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Their Taco Salad, Special Monterey, Tacos, and the chips are the best in town. That giant burrito is very good as well but I can't get my wife to forgo one of the previously mentioned and split one with me.

• Visited June 2014
Pratt
“Must have been an off day”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

A friend and I decided to try El Mexico, I was not impressed. I had the beef taco, tostado, cheese enchilada plate. I couldn't finish it. I swear that the meat they used in the taco had a green tint to it and maybe it was how it was prepared but I couldn't eat it (maybe it was the lighting). I ate half of the tostado. I like real cheddar cheese and it seemed to me they use a creamy textured cheese, which I am not a fan. Oh well, others like it and that is what counts.

3 Thank Brittll
Kansas
“Best hot salsa I had”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This has to be the best I experienced. I asked for hot salsa and it did not disappoint me. It was green hit salsa probably the best salsa I had.

Gentlemen who was our server was very kind and fast. Didn't have to ask for refills on drinks. Or chips. He already knew we were out of them.

Las Vegas, New Mexico
“OVER THE TOP”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

El Mexico Cafe is quite a distance from our home, but whenever we are in that area, we make a point to stop for a meal there. The staff is extremely pleasant, the service SUPER fast, and the food OVER THE TOP yummy! :) What more could you possibly ask for?

• Visited April 2014