“Always great, never fails”
Review of Bella Luna Cafe - CLOSED

Bella Luna Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Topeka
“Always great, never fails”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

BLC has an amazing menu, great drink selection (including nice variety of wine & full bar) & fabulous specials. The service and atmosphere are relaxed and lovely. This is definitely Top 3 best places to dine and bring out-of-towners. I like the original location at Central & Oliver best but they're all great.

• Visited February 2014

Wichita, Kansas
“small but quiet”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I haven't eaten here in a while but the food was very good. It was a small quiet place and I was meeting friends I hadn't seen in 38 years. We enjoyed our little get together.

• Visited April 2013
Wichita
“The best in Wichita, KS”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have enjoyed Bella Luna Cafe on Central many times, and it is, without question, our favorite restaurant in Wichita. We usually go to dinner at Bella Luna once a week.

• Visited March 2014
Wichita, Kansas
“A Wichita favorite”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been to all three locations in Wichita, but this is my favorite. Whether it is for lunch or dinner, the food is always consistently great as is the service. A particular favorite of mine is the mushroom soup - enough that I often order one of their wonderful salads with it and call that my meal. The hummus here also is a hit with many Wichita diners, and if I am particularly hungry, I order it as well. Also have had sandwiches, pasta and the Kobe burger - all very good.

• Visited December 2013
Kansas City
“Meh”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Visited here looking for some good Middle Eastern food - I ordered the Kibbeh never having eaten it before. When it arrived it was completely not what I was expecting (basically three small fried falafels with beef inside of them). They actually came on a plate that was even smaller than the appetizer plate. There's no way that for $10.95 that would fill up even a small child. Before taking a bite I asked if I could exchange it as it was not what I was expecting. The waitress spoke to the manager who said 'no' so I ended up ordering another dish so I wouldn't go home hungry. I don't usually return food (in fact I don't think I ever have) but I never expected to be told 'no' since I hadn't even tasted it yet! Will never come back.

• Visited February 2014