“Consistenly the best in Wichita for years!”
Review of Ya Ya's Eurobistro

Ya Ya's Eurobistro
Ranked #71 of 1,065 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: US$0 - US$32
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At YaYa's EuroBistro, it's our pleasure to provide a dining experience that consistently exceeds expectations. Whether it's lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, banquets, catering , you'll find from-scratch favorites built on the basics-the essential elements of delicious and satisfying cuisine. Our experienced team knows great food starts with only the highest quality and freshest ingredients. That's why we proudly feature Yoder Farms pork and Premium Sterling Silver steak, Colorado lamb, vegetables from local farms and freshest fish delivered six days a week. Stop in and experience Wichita's best patio and finest dining for yourself, conveniently located in Bradley Fair at 21st and Rock Road.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I used to eat at Yia Yias once or twice a week but then we moved out of town. When I return I always make it a point to stop in. Apparently this Yia Yias has been sold and is no longer part of the previous group of Yia Yias but the food, service and ambiance are still excellent! The salmon over ravioli stuffed with lobster was delicious.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had dinner with some good friends last night. The guys we had the ribeye steak, we both were impressed with the flavor, at the end of the meal we realized that neither of us asked for A1 or 57 sauce. it was just absolutely perfectely grilled and full of flavor.

I personnaly enjoyed the crispy potatoes that came with the steak, so different but so good! I saved them for last, since I really wanted to enjoy every last bite.

My wife had the scallops, those were delicius as well. I could have traded my plate with hers. our waitress was pleasant and very knowledgeable. we spent about 2 hrs. and nobody rushed us to get out there.

We come here with really good friends, and when we want to splurge a little.

You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Yia-Yia's has long been a Wichita favorite for Mediterranian style cuisine, great atmosphere, and consistently good service. It is a classy place. We dined here the first week that they were open (many years ago), and over the years have never had a bad experience. We eagerly go back. We like the quiet and privacy of the booths in the back, but all tables (and the patio in good weather) are just fine, as well. Entrees are creative and well-prepared, salads (we like the "Greek") are excellent, house-made breads are superb, desserts are wonderful. Although Yia-Yia's is not known for beef dishes, I would challenge anyone to find a better beef tenderloin in town. Scallops are done perfectly here, as well. When the restaurant changed hands last year, the transition was so seamless that we were not aware of the change for several months. Tibb Scheer, the General Manager, is excellent, and helped engineer the transition perfectly. Wine pricing, as we find in so many Wichita restaurants, is on the high side. We wish for the west coast attitude that "if you sell wine at a fair price, you'll sell a lot more wine". Entrees are priced fairly, but Yia-Yia's is not an inexpensive place to dine. However, it is worth it, and we'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

From the moment we walked in there was an attention to detail. Our waiter made recommendations and when he learned we were vegetarian he checked to see what fresh veggies they had and then ... Based on our likes he built a customized meal for us. He was very attentive to our dining needs and ensured we enjoyed not only the meal, but our overall experience . We will go back and we recommend you dine here!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Food was inconsistent. Started with the salt pork, two of the pieces had no meat, only fat. The shrimp scampini was pretty good. Although my server was very attentive, but the food was incredibly slow due to a corporate dinner. My dessert was comped. Chocolate cake was good.