“Same Same”

Old Chicago Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 1,095 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 April 2013

There is nothing really special about this restaurant. Had an unspectacular salad. Service was good. Atmosphere was good.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Always enjoy Old Chicago and this time was no different. Good food and good service made this an enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

My group of 9 was traveling across Kansas and we called to make sure Old Chicago would be open when we arrived in Wichita. They said they were open until midnight. We arrived at 10:50pm and the place was PACKED but a manager told us they decided to stop serving at 10:45 this night. I mentioned that we had confirmed by calling the restaurant that they would be open because there were a lot of us traveling together that were very hungry. He remembered the phone call buy said, "Sorry, I changed my mind." All 9 of us went hungry. I cannot recommend any establishment that treats their patrons this way.

2  Thank mountainfella
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Great place to see the games, food is good "Bar Food", and the service has been good. It has always been busy when we are there, because it is usually a Game Day!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Good friendly service, a little slow, but it was the middle of the lunch hour. I had the Italian Sausage Stromboli, and my wife and her mother both had the Chicago 7 Stromboli. Sensing a pattern? We can't get away from the Strombolis, good stuff.

Sparkling clean restaurant, lots of drink options - I don't know why we don't go more often!