“Excellent to-go service”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Houston, Texas
“Excellent to-go service”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I ordered on two occasions during my stay in Wichita, and both times I received excellent service from the hostess. The employees seemed to be in a good mood and the atmosphere was fun. The hostess was very patient with my order and the food didn't take too long to arrive, either. The food was tasty (recommend the burgers) and I would frequent more often if in town.

Visited August 2013

“Best Calzone Ever”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Meat Me Calzone add pineapple and onions and savor the beauty.
Excellent service.
Reasonable prices.
Good value.
Just a bit loud but not bad for a sports bar on Saturday evening.

• Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great beer selection with good food also.”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

After traveling all day, I was looking for something different that the other chain restaurants in this area. Since the restaurant claims to be a Chicago style restaurant, I was hoping they would have had a Chicago Italian beef sandwich. No beef but a great Stromboli. I ordered one of the specialties but with substitutions. The server said no problem to the substitution. The Stromboli tasted great, was fresh, and had plenty of filling. Very friendly sever. Lots of TV's for the games and a beer menu that will knock your socks off. If I'm back in the area, I will stop again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Watash51
Wichita, KS
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We did dinner here and sat outside. We had a burger and the new macaroni and cheese. Both were very good. The macaroni is a new add to the menu. Our server was great. Good spot for the family or to meet friends.

Visited May 2013
“time”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Great place to watch basketball games!! Good service and friendly staff! Great selection of beer and food.

Visited March 2013