“First Time Visitors - Great Food and Even Better Service”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #1 of 1,042 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Broomfield, Colorado
“First Time Visitors - Great Food and Even Better Service”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were visiting relatives and decided to try Red Rock Canyon Grill based on Tripadvisor recommendations. We weren't disappointed. They offer a good selection of different entrees and were willing to make substitutions for menu items. They are very customer focused. Our water glasses were never below half full. Our server (Chloe) did an exceptional job. The service we received was better than I've gotten in many high end restaurants. We were there on a Saturday evening at dinner time and they handled the crowd very well. We'll be back when we make our next visit to Witchita.

• Visited October 2013

texas
“Excellent in every way!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Our business associates, locals, took us here for dinner and I only wish we could have gone a second time during our visit! My husband had their steak daily special. A little too expensive for quantity but very tasty. I had the rotisserie chicken and ribs combo - HIGHLY recommend! Both were melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Great ambiance and the best customer service I've experienced in a very long time! Entrees run around $15 - $30. A repeat visit is a MUST if I'm ever in Wichita again!

• Visited September 2013
Lacrosse, wi
“Lisa G”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor while passing through. It was busy on a Wednesday but we were seated immediately. We each had the sliced fillet and it was incredible. Food arrived quickly and the service was very friendly. We can't wait to get back to Wichita so we can eat here again!!

reno
“yowza!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

People were waiting for a table, even early evening on a week night. Although the menu brags about the chicken (and don't get me wrong, the chicken was good), I loved the ribs. My mother, normally a light eater, devoured everything on the her plate because it was so delicious. She said the pork chops were the best she'd ever had. Even the side dish vegetables were scrumptious! We so wanted to order dessert, but simply unable to eat more. Decor is attractive and service excellent even with the full house. I wish we had been in Wichita another night just to eat here again!

• Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A terrific steakhouse”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

A friend and I were celebrating a good weekend of sales at a local arts festival and, as we do every year, since we're both visitors from out of town, chose the Red Rock Canyon Grill. Why? Because it's food and service are stellar. The steaks are among the best I've ever eaten; the martini, salad and dessert were topnotch. The service was excellent, with the server giving what I call "invisible service": being at the table without having to ask; not being there when not needed.

• Visited September 2013