“What a great surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

This stop was delicious! We had a salad with their 'award winning dressing' we were told and it was delicious! They have chickens on a rotisserie and use that chicken to make any think the requires chicken. Amazingly good!!

1  Thank jamescaje

Reviewed 22 April 2014

En route from Denver to Florida, we stayed in Wichita and had one of the best meals at the Red Rock Canyon Grill. My husband and I spit the pork chop entree, 2 8 oz chops, and all the fixings. We also shared a huge house salad that was to die for. The dressing is great and I "sort" of got the recipe. Hopefully I can duplicate it. Then took a homemade key lime pie back to the hotel to finish the evening. If you're in Wichita, try this gem and enjoy great food and great service.

1  Thank ScNebraskatraveler
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This was an outstanding restaurant! The servers are fantastic and the food is incredibly good and filling. I would be here every night if I lived here. The only thing is, the price of the food is a little expensive but totally worth it!

2  Thank Johnacemagic
Reviewed 20 April 2014

From the short wait at the door to the finish of our desert, the service was awesome! We were invited by local friends to meet them at the Rock, very pleased with our dinner!
Our sever was very knowledgeable and informative of the total menu Red Rock offers, even with the specials not listed on the menu!
I want to suggest the "Something Chocolate", for desert, appetizer, oh even as a Meal! Yummy
We had the Cluck n Oink, chicken and ribs, very very tasty!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a restaurant that has it all-delicious food, friendly service, great atmosphere! Love the plentiful side salad and choices of entrees. My favorite is the grilled salmon which never disappoints.