“Go try one of the best dogs/burgers in town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dog N Shake Incorporated
Ranked #440 of 1,053 Restaurants in Wichita
Wichita, Kansas
“Go try one of the best dogs/burgers in town”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Just a quick drive thru visit for a #7 = Hot dog/Cheeseburger/large fries & drink. (We split it) I love that they toast the hot dog buns! And their prices are so reasonable. When I was younger, Dog N Shake had a site at Central & West that my family would always visit. Now over many years, I've continue to get my Dog N Shake, at every one of their sites.

• Visited November 2013

Shawnee, Kansas
“Best fast burger in Wichita!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been eating Dog N Shake for 42 years (my whole life) and whenever I go home to Wichita, I make it a point to eat at Dog N Shake. Their burgers are absolutely delicious - not sure what the secret is maybe the relish they put on their burgers - but they are delicious.

Visited June 2013
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent food, good place...”
Reviewed 4 May 2008

Decent food, good place to get a sauerkraut dog

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook