“Great place to eat!”

Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Wichita
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We have eaten at Freddy's a few times and love the food. Fast service and now they are coming to my town, Awesome. Have to get the double cheeseburger since the burgers are flatten, fries are tiny but very good.

There are newer reviews for Freddy's Frozen Custard

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I would rate Freddie's at or near the top of my list for a burger in the Wichita area. That said, there are many different opinions as to what constitutes a great burger. In fact, there are different types, styles and configurations that make up the vast array of burgers available across the US. Freddie's style and type of burger are reminiscent of Steak and Shake's fare. Freddie's fries are unique and I think they are great. I like five guys too...it depends on what you have a taste for. I would be hard pressed to say that one burger is the best in the land. But I will say that Freddie's makes a pretty darn good burger in their own style, and if you have not tried one, check it out, I dont think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

We love Freddy's! We bought some of the seasoning they put on burgers and fries so we can enjoy the flavor at home. Not the same, but yummy just the same.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Very good beef flattened thin. I Usually get a double, Mustard, pickle and onions. Fries are awesome with their fry sauce and spiced mixture sprinkled on top. Don't forget the custard! I quit eating the ice cream at Braums for Freddys.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Handy place with multiple outlets in the area around Wichita. Clean, fast, good burgers and fries as well as a frozen custard dessert. Multiple visits, never a bad meal.