“Loved the Fries”

Ranked #4 of 24 Dessert in Wichita
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 December 2013

It was like a fancy Steak N Shake with a Dairy Queen inside. The fries were the best part, seasoned shoestrings.

1  Thank AdventurousAngieH

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I had a steak burger and fries and they were delicious! The burger was great but fries are my weakness! Salty, crisp, shoestring fries!!! Yummy!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We did not actually have a meal here and rather just stopped in for a mid day snack and as a family split a basket of fries and each had a frozen custard. Both were very good and I really enjoyed their fry sauce. I do wish there were more flavor choices other than just vanilla and chocolate.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

When my family visits Wichita, we usually have to eat at a Freddy's. Have to order a double cheeseburger to taste the meat, but still good. Desserts are really good, also.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Freddy's has my favorite fresh made hamburgers. Like the fries and seasoning, but an order is enough for two people (great with their chili). Then there's the custard : ) Turtle sundae- yum