“Good food!”

Stroud's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #239 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The food and service were very good. I enjoyed this experience and would go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have been to Stroud's in KC so we knew what to expect. As usual, the food was great and the service good. I was a bit disappointed when I explained to my waiter that I only wanted 4 chicken wings instead of the 2 breast 2 wing meal and saw I was still charged the $16+ fee. A bit pricey for 4 wings....

1  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We are new to Wichita and heard many people recommend Stroud's for the fried chicken. We wanted catfish one night and found they served it. The pan fried catfish was HUGE, along with a salad, green beans, great cinnamon roll. We also had chicken gizzards (don't come with sauce). Best gizzards I've had outside of Chicago's Harold's Chicken. Overall amazing food but a little pricey, for a dinner once a month or so. Or whenever I need some gizzards.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Stroud's offers family style meals like fried chicken, chicken fried chicken, pork chops, green beans with bacon, and cream gravy over real mashed potatoes. Not for the diet-conscious, but good food.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The meal is served in bowls at your table as mother might have done years ago. The menu has other items, but fried chicken dinners are the dominate offfering. The dinners come with tossed salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and a "cinnamon roll" for desert. The food is acceptable, but overpriced. The kicker is that if meals are split, the extra charge is quite costly. The atmosphere is fun esp. in the winter when the large stone fireplace is blazing. The facility appears to have been a barn at one time in history and made me feel that a good "scrubbing" was in order for the dining area.

1  Thank Jack19533