“Well Taken Care Of”

WoodSpring Suites Wichita North
Ranked #28 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
“Well Taken Care Of”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Been at Value Place for 3 weeks while working in Wichita and the staff was very friendly and took great care of me as a guest. The rooms were well equipped and very clean, and the noise level was very quiet. The location was great, very close to the freeway, my workplace, restaurants, stores, and outdoor activities. There is onsite staff that will assist guests after hours and they respond very quickly to the needs of the guests. I recommend Value Place for travelers and people here on business that will be in the area for an extended period of time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Sean A, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Wichita North, responded to this review, 2 February 2015
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Value Place. No matter what brought you to Value Place, we are glad that you encountered our respectful, helpful and friendly team that is dedicated to making your stay live up to your standards. Thank you for the positive review. We wish you well in your future travels and hope you chose to stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ponca City
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

No wonder they only book a week at a time. If they rented a room by the night, no one would stay or come back. They say "value" and it's not. Everything that should be considered part of a hotels hospitality costs extra here. Dishes $29.99, Internet $10, replacement key card $10.00. Housekeeping will clean my room once in my week stay and if I want more it's $25.00, $10 to clean the bedding. I have never seen a hotel with such limited hospitality. This has been a learning experience. They will never sucker me again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Krimsonfly
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have been staying here for nearly a month and have nothing but good things to say about my experience. The staff is very helpful, friendly and accomodating. My room, although just a studio, was well equipped, clean and comfortable. It has a full sized refridgerator, microwave and 2 burner stove. You can purchase cookware from the office if you are inclined to make your own meals. If you stay ion the first floor there laundry room with plenty of washers and dryers are right down the hall, along with a few vending machines. All of this for about $40 a day if you stay for a week. While the office isn't staffed 24 hours a day, they do have live on site employees that are ready to take care of after hours needs. The hotel is freeway close and near many restaurants and grocery centers. I would highly recommend this place for the traveler who will be in town for any length of time. Why spend 100+ a night for a bed and TV when you can have your own little apartment like room for alot less.

Room Tip: I haven't been in any other rooms so I can't comment on whether some are better than others...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been here two months and will be here for awhile longer. It has been the best experience i had every had staying in a motel. The ladys (Candice and Lisa) has been great they keep everything clean and up dated. They have helped me with everything i need to make my stay as comfortable as can be. I would like to Thank this ladys for everything they have done to make may stay here comfortable.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am in one of the newer executive suites at the Value Place in north Wichita Ks. Clean and comfortable room, small desk with a comfortable desk chair. The room has a nice flat screen TV. The room has a full refrigerator, microwave, and stove top.( no oven)
Bathroom is clean with a nice shower and tub., The bathroom could use another shelf( big enough for big towels.)
The Bed is comfortable with a nice lamp on the nightstand with 2 plugins for phone etc. The bed has a very minimal mattress cover and could use a much thicker one. The room itself could use one more set of shelves and a couple of more drawers.
The AC unit works great. It is not loud and keeps the room as cool as I want it.
The hotel is kept quiet, I am a day sleeper and have no problems even though I am right next to the stairwell. If I was a very light day sleeper I would want to be further away from the stairs.
The staff has been excellent. Anthony showed me the room and checked me in. He has been kind, helpful and quick to take care of all of my requests.
The property manager Travis has been professional and kind. He runs a good place and that makes all the difference.
The Housekeeping staff, Candace and Amy do a great job. My room was spotless when I moved in and when Candace did the bi weekly housekeeping she did an excellent job.
Overall a great place to stay.
Jason Wood
7-7-2014

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was sent to Wichita to "temporarily" cover until a new hire came in. Stayed here several months and had a great experience! Candice was super and anytime I needed anything was right there! She was so sweet, she even took a pizza box to the trash for me! All in all a great experience!

• Stayed June 2014
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Everybody was very friendly, and everything was spotless. Travis at the front desk was amazing and attentive. I have nothing but good things to say about my stay! One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed February 2014
Sean A, Owner at WoodSpring Suites Wichita North, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Value Place! We try very hard to make every guest's stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible! No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests! . Thank you for the positive review, we wish you well in your future travels and can't wait to have you back!