“Awesome Stay”

Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio
Ranked #29 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We were the for three days and loved it! Sheryl took care of the reservations and got us all checked in with no problems at all. Richard provided some fantastic meals at dinner time and the breakfast was great also. I will come back to stay for sure because of both of them!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 months... It was definetly home away from home! I loved every single night I stayed there... Rich (cook) and Mike (front desk) became family to me!!! I have no words to express my gratitude to them!!! Ps- Rich makes the most amazing fried chicken ever!!!! Finger lickin' good chicken!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Rooms are spacious; it feels like home. A great hotel to stay in while you're in Wichita.
Rooms are always clean if needed daily, kitchen has necessities to cook a meal, including the option to have the hotel bring your groceries to your room. Housekeeping ensures there are always goodies in the room including coffee and popcorn. The breakfast is very expansive....so many options, both hot and cold. The evening social hour is unheard of: WOW! I've never seen a hotel give so much; the value is beyond anything I've experienced. Richard is awesome; he clearly loves his job. Would stay here again and again. I've even written a blog about it for further info; http://www.betraveled.com/2014/02/home-away-from-home.html

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I have been to many hotels around the world and this one is my favorite. The staff is excellent and the hotel is to notch. I visited this location over a year ago and had a wonderful experience. Mike and Richard were great and i was glad to see that they were still here. I will continue to return to this hotel each time I visit. Ask for Mike or Richard. Their customer service is second to none. You can thank me later!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The Residence is exceptionally clean and inviting. The staff was absolutely wonderful, very friendly, helpful and very eager to please. The guest services at the Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio are fantastic. Thank you Michael C. for all your help. The room was clean, spacious and quite comfortable. Check in and checkout was easy and they without hesitation- extended my check in date when I was delayed getting to Wichita. A fast friendly phone and I was all set with no worries at all. Hotels everywhere should take a tip from these guys on how to run a hotel front desk. When traveling to Wichita - I do not even look at other Hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The guest services at the Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio brought so much value to my multiple stays over the course of the last six months. Thank you Michael, Trisha, Sheryl, & Ali! In addition, a special shout out to my friend Richard who multitasked several guest services (including evening socials) without skipping a beat! Go Chiefs, lol!!! This is the best hotel in the Wichita, Kansas area and I highly recommend it. You guys are a prefect 10!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed in Room 401 this past weekend. It was a small suite with a fireplace. Best part of the room was the memory foam mattress! My back never felt better after traveling! Since it was icing and snowing outside, we were in the suite all weekend. Nice breakfast offerings. Friendly staff. Quiet room. Thermostat in room might not have been working because we had it turned way down and it continued to be in high 70's except in the bedroom. Overall, nice place to stay. Accessible to places to eat, Warren Theatre.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Wichita hotels
SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Northeast
Courtyard Wichita East
Courtyard Wichita East
#48 of 88 in Wichita

Been to Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio

Address: 1212 N Greenwich Rd, Wichita, KS 67206-2665
Region: United States > Kansas > Wichita
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Business Hotel in Wichita
#21 Family Hotel in Wichita
Price Range: £80 - £130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Wichita East at Plazzio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Wichita East At Plazzio Hotel Wichita