Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront
US$91
US$78
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
Clarion Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$171
US$143
US$69
US$63
Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$99
Red Roof
US$166
US$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasketball courtpresidential suiteputting greenpf changswhole foodswalking pathgreat hotelsmall lakehome away from homeevening receptionwe've stayedfavorite hotelwithin walking distanceliving roomcomplimentary breakfastwichita arearooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I could not have been happier with the hotel and will stay there whenever I am in town. The rooms were wonderful and even had DVD/VHS players in each room. Honestly, if the closets were bigger, I could live there! :) Stayed 2 nights and had free dinner and breakfast there both days.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2010

We decided to stay based on comments by other reviewers! The hotel was EXCEPTIONAL...these folks did not leave a stone unturned when creating this masterpiece!
So much to do...and DVD players in all 'room' TVs w/ free 'check-out' of DVDs...METICULOUSLY CLEAN...EXTREMELY COMFY BEDS...GORGEOUS COURTYARD VIEWS...FABULOUS BREAKFAST. We heard from other customers that the complimentary evening reception (Mon.-Thurs) is quite unbelievable as well! First time to 'stop' in Wichita...passing through on our way home (Oklahoma) from a Colorado vacation and only stayed one night (Friday), but will return to explore the Wichita area because of the wonderful experience at this hotel! We plan to return Labor Day weekend...CAN'T WAIT and will recommend to everyone!! In short, we visited with another customer who explained she lives in Wichita and stays at this hotel "just because" it is so fantastic...we can ABSOLUTELY UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULD DO SO! Thank you 'trip advisor' for the service you provide...hotel rankings/reviews...has been "right on" so far!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LuvnLife42
Reviewed 11 June 2010

We didn't actually wind up staying here, but wanted other users to be aware of their 24 hour cancel policy.

We were booked here for a basketball tournament this weekend. Yesterday, my daughter started running a fever - by late afternoon, we knew she was not up to a weekend of basketball.
I tried to log on to cancel multiple times and their website was giving me an error message. The only phone number on my reservation was a long distance one and I was not in a place where I could call long distance.
Called bright and early this morning approximately 6:30 am to cancel and was told they would be charging me one night's stay, as they have a 24 hour cancellation policy.

When I pointed out that I tried to cancel the previous day and their website was down and the only number I had was long distance she agreed to help me out this ONE and only time.
So, while I really appreciate that they did help me as I have a sick child and made a good faith effort to cancel, I think I'll stick to other chains that have a cancel by 6:00 pm the day of policy.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank hoopsmom
Reviewed 19 March 2010

This is my top choice of hotels in Wichita. I stay here whenever I can find a rate that meets my company guidelines. This hotel is in an area with many restaurant and shopping options but the rooms are so comfy that you may not want to leave! This property feels small and homey. The lobby is like a living room and the breakfast is far superior to most complimentary spreads. They also provide dinner which is fantastic after many days on the road. It is a little pricey but rooms in Wichita tend to be on the high side. I definitely recommend this to colleagues and friends who are visiting Wichita.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2010

I come to Wichita every couple months for business, and have stayed at many of the hotels in town. I like this place a lot:
* It's a new hotel, nicely decorated.
* The rooms are big (they're suites). Even if you don't cook, it's nice to have the space.
* Location is nice. There's several restaurants nearby with talking distance. Also some nearby trails - saw a crane flying by
* Complimentary breakfast and dinner (including wine) is a nice touch, and is much more than I expected. Dinner is only one entree, but tasty.
* Little things - you can borrow a DVD or book for free
* Employees are genuinely friendly and helpful
* Free internet - wireless everywhere, wireless and wired in the rooms

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business