Motel 6 Wichita Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hampton.com
US$166
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$97
US$203
US$169
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Two dead bugs in the bathroom, nasty stained carpet, horrible musty smell in the room, found a long black hair on the TV, one lamp didn't even have a light bulb in it, phone was filthy, scary people around. This place is old and nasty. It's right off the freeway and next to the airport so it is very noisy. Hard to get in and out of because of the road design. Staff was okay, just kind of an indifferent attitude. I have stayed in some Motel 6's that were very good for the price but they are just so inconsistent anymore that I will never stay in another Motel 6 again.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was one of my most miserable hotel experiences ever. Foul odor. Dirty room. Poor shower. Loud AC. I really don't know why we didn't complain and go elsewhere. Really nothing good to say....and I always look for a positive somewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnnie B
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Took my brother to Wichita for a doctors visit and decided to give this place a try, big mistake. Bedding had burn marks(non smoking room) what appeared to be (maybe) blood or something similar on the wall. Night time came and went outside and thought I was in the ghetto and could have found drugs and gang bangers. Not a very pleasant atmosphere. Would not recommend because I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Nothing here would be a good choice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Room very poor condition:

Multiple cigarette burns in bed from multiple beds, ripped/torn sheets. carpet was really dirty and not vacuumed well, found a couple of insects crawling on tables, no light bulb in one or the lights, has spilt/dry soda all over the tv, No towels in bathroom after room was cleaned the following day, toilet had flushing problems, internet was really bad/weak and kept disconnecting (multiple people and devices had this issue, so it wasn't a computer issue), tv picture was very fuzzy on all channels in multiple rooms. Surprisingly, the staff was great and attentive and really accommodating.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bassposaune
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Let me begin by saying that I travel extensively 50 weeks out of the year and my company books my rooms for me at either Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn. I'm not one to complain and rarely do but I just couldn't let this pass. The front desk personnel are very unprofessional in both appearance and in tack. The room was nonsmokers but reeked of cigarette smell. Asked for and received another room. This rooms carpet was nasty and smelled terrible. Being tired and road weary I decided to let it go. During the night I was awakened on numerous occasions by loud music and fighting from both current residents and people passing thru. Got up to go to restroom and on one wall there eas 5 large roaches and hundreds of ants. Requested another room for following night as I was stuck there per my company. My third room was just as bad. This plan is a joke. Please avoid at all costs!

• Stayed: June 2013