“No complaints...”

Wesley Inn
Wesley Inn
Ranked #50 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We traveled during winter season, it was very cold out, snowing. The heater in the room worked very well & we were warm all night. Bathroom was clean, shower was clean. Overall, for what we paid for, the room was good. Nothing fancy at all, but we have no complaints. We had a nice, clean warm place to stay for the night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed here for two nights while in town. I was suprised that the rates were so low and booked here while in town. I was expecting less than I got. The room was spotlessly clean and smelled great. You could tell that they scrub the rooms between stays. I was asked if I was in the hotel for hospital business and said no, and was given a room on the third floor as far as possible from the hospital. This allowed me to go in and out through the back of the hotel as I pleased. The area was fine and I was not worried about my car overnight.
The staff was great, the housekkeper realized without knocking that I was still in my room when she was servicing rooms for the day and came back when I had left.
Also the beds werre quite comfortable. If you are staying in Wichita, the Wesley Inn is close to a variety of Resauraunts and is well worth a visit!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The Wesley Inn was clean without the stale or chemical smell like some hotels have. The staff service was excellent and the breakfast bar was better than most hotels I've stayed at with a similar price point. The hotel sits across the street from a medical center and caters to people who need a place to stay overnight when their family members are in the hospital.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Our family of five had an excellent night in this hotel. It is a short drive off of I35 and is easy to find. Everything was clean and very well kept. We are traveling with our bulldog and they only charged us $25 to accommodate him. We had neighbors in the room next to us, but we had no idea. The rooms are very quiet. We would stay here again and highly recommend it.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had an awesome, awesome experience at the Wesley Inn--we were in town for a wedding and chose the hotel because of the low cost and high reviews.

The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating, rooms were clean and comfortable, and the breakfast choices were pretty decent!

We will stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We came to town to see the State Fair, but all the rooms in Hutchinson were sold out or asking over $200 a night. We decided to take the short drive to Wichita and found this deal on hot wire. Great price for the rooms and amenities. I think we paid less than $70 for a two night stay. The front desk staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The hotel is located not far from museums, dining, and Old Town. We had a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Our stay at the Wesley Inn was a great experience. When you first walk in you can smell how clean it is and looked nice. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. This place is a great bargain with us only paying $110 for a 2 night stay on a weekend. The room was clean and inviting. The beds were soft and easily allowed you to get a good night’s sleep. There was a microwave, fridge, coffee pot, coffee, flat screen tv, and lots of pillows. There was a breakfast in the morning but we always slept too late to partake. The breakfast if from 6 am to 9am. We will be going back to this place when we are in Wichita.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple