“carnita with Ginormous fat slob”
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #7 of 1,079 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Abuelo's invites you to experience the incredible flavors of Mexico, combining homemade cooking with rich flavors of coastal and interior Mexican cuisine.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was one of the most grossest lunches I have ever seen. I showed the manager the HUGE fatty piece of slob (3inches long and 2 inches wide) and his response was "Our cook tries to trim as much of the fat as possible"

1  Thank Addy N

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Too bad we live two hours away because this is the best combination of great food, great service at a surprising price.

Three of us ate dinner including a desert for under $27. Guaranteed every time were in town were stopping by.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I no longer live in Wichita but come down here often to shop, pick up people flying in to Mid-Continent, etc. We always try to make it here for lunch. The restaurant is located on an old Beechcraft lake front and, if the weather is nice, you can sit outside. Otherwise, the inside of the restaurant is very nice. The food is, of course, the star. I often get the enchiladas and, regardless of what kind you get, they are deelish! The potatoes are also excellent. Service is great, too. No downsides to this place. Prices are moderate for what you get and the main part of the restaurant can get a bit noisy. Located in a very nice shopping area with Wichita's only Apple dealer (talk your wife into visiting after a great lunch and a couple margaritas!). We'll see you there!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Love this restaurant and try to go everytime I'm in town. Well priced and great food! Recommend it highly!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very nice Mexican Restaurant classy but casual. Great food ....love their luncheon specials. They have recently expanded their patio and as an outdoor gal I am soooo excited.