“Excellent Hamburgers”

Ranked #423 of 1,065 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The hamburger was the best I had eaten in a long time.
It was cooked to order (a rarity these days), the bun was fresh and grilled, all served with pickle, lettuce and onion.
It came with seasoned fries that were fresh and hot...better than most places.
The price very reasonable.
Would like to try again, as I hear the steaks are very good as well. thanks.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I had the chicken fried chicken which was good, but the steamed veggies and baked potato made the meal! Very good and very reasonable for a hotel restaurant. We are currently experiencing 9 inches of snow here and everyone was staying in tonight. Bartender was working her butt off and did a great job! I will eat here again just because of the effort she put in to serve the entire place - great job!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

I liked the catfish and my wife enjoyed her chicken fried chicken.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I usually don't eat in hotel restaurants, but was tired and wanted something quick. Flyer's is connected to LaQuinta, the airport location. The bar was fairly busy and there were a few tables occupied. I was going to get a sandwich, but decided on the honey herb chicken special. The nicest thing I can say "it was nasty". The highlight of the meal was the baked potato and it was subpar. But.....in all fairness to Flyer's, I understand the burgers are really good, but I don't know if I am willing to take another chance. So at this point in time, never again.