Days Inn Wichita West Near Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$78
ClarionHotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Quality Suites Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$63
US$93
US$81
galahotels.com
Best Western Governors Inn & Suites(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$76
US$64
Red Roof
US$102
Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Agoda.com
All reviewswyndham hotelshelpful with directionsnice clean roomswithin walking distancedryermaidsks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and had an excellent experience. The hotel staff was very helpful, especially since I was traveling alone with my 2 small children. The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast had a variety of items for all ages. Management did not mind my children playing outside, as it was snowing. I would definatly stay here on my next trip and recommend it to others.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 22 January 2014

At this price & location, hopefully, you have realistic expectations. If so, you will not be disappointed. The room was clean, functional and in an excellent location for what I needed. It was obvious the property was dated (i.e. ice & beverage signs didn't actually lead to beverages), but with K-Mart across the parking lot, no harm no foul.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 16 January 2014

well I stopped at this hotel as I was just passing on my way to Virginia it looked ok from outside and I have stayed at other days inn hotels it was ok but nothing special the electronic door was very temperamental as sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't but other than that it was ok and close to downtown and the interstate

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
daysinnwichitawest, Webmaster at Days Inn Wichita West Near Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Wichita West-Near Airport for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was informed electronic door not working and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• I am glad you find our hotel satisfactory.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn Wichita West-Near Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Made my reservation online for a NON SMOKING PET ROOM and it was accepted, upon arrival was told by a really nasty attitude front desk woman that she rented my room and all that was left for pets was a smoking room. OMG it was foul and next mornjng the manager said sorry it happens and to think this is how they treat their rewards gold card members

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

• The front desk clerk received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which they has to treat our valued guests..

Hotel Manager.