“Excellent customer service and rooms” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport

La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport
Ranked #30 of 86 Hotels in Wichita
kansas
“Excellent customer service and rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

This hotel is very convenient for air travellers as it has a shuttle and also a top notch staff.
Breakfast is much better than most LQ's.
There is a creative and talented breakfast chef, as the eggs are combined with potatoes and are delicious compared to most hotels I stay in.
Staff is always very friendly and they do not hesitate to come get me at the airport or to take me there.
I have never had a bad room and stay here every chance I get.
The rooms are also quite affordable.
The hotel is located close to Sams/ Wal-Mart/ Denny's etc.
Alejandra,Caretha & Tammy are great employees there.

Room Tip: High floor may be quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lakeenta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
jks Kansas,

Thank You for your kind review regarding a recent stay at my Hotel !! I will share your comments with my staff!! and continue to work hard to earn these accolades!!

MIke Aaron GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Virden, Mb.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

Being the first time using Reward Points,I was surprised by the ease in redeeming and especially delighted to receive an upgrade. The entire staff and hotel was first class.Special mention to cordial check-in service and Tony,our courteous,personable server at our delicious evening meal.

Room Tip: Suites are extra spacious
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

I booked at this La Quinta as a stopgap. On my business visit, I had forgotten to book my usual hotel and booked into this for 2 days. You can see the hotel sign from Kellogg, but getting to it takes a little bit of adventurous driving through WalMart parking lot. The rooms are clean airy with comfortable beds but TVs need an upgrade. The breakfast area / bar for evening is small compared to the number of rooms. Walmart nearby, Denny's next door and a host of other restaurants in 1 mile radius.
I ended up extending the reservation for the whole time I was there. Will definitely stay there again.
The customer service is top notch and Jess is great.Kudos to them.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Loveland, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

We stayed at the Wichita Airport La Quinta for three nights. The lobby and restaurant area is nice. i got a bit concerned when we went to our room since the rest of the hotel is dated and old looking. Also, the doors are thin - we could hear our neighbor across the hall having a conversation on the phone. We could hear every word. Our stay was quiet, though, and we were not disturbed with noise. Everything was clean ad I was pleasantly surprised when we saw our room. The beds are nice with an abundance of pillows. The recliner, microwave and fridge were nice touches that we weren't expecting. The water pressure in the shower could be stronger but AC and heater work great and the room temp was comfortable. I was also quite happy to find that they did not charge extras for pets!!! They also had a ittle dog park. I appreciated the nice little touches like the towel orgami on the tub and vanity. Cute! I will be staying there again next weekend. Location is convenient too - near Wal-Mart, Sams and restaurants as well as the airport. We didn't check out the pool but it looks cute and fun. Price is reasonable and the breakfast that was included was fair. DIY waffles, eggs with bacon, bagels, yogurt, cereal, I noticed several airline employees staying here as well.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dodgeball5
bella vista, ar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

I always stay at this La Quinta when I'm in Wichita. The hotel is a little tricky to get to, but the rooms are always nice, the beds are terrific and the staff is wonderful. We usually travel with our dog, which caused us to stay in La Quinta in the first place. They are pet friendly. Even when we don't travel with our dog, we still choose La Quinta. Thank you for a nice visit.
Steve