“Benton/Releford Family Reunion”

DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport
Ranked #7 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My stay at Doubletree was wonderful. The only problem I had was the bed was not comfortable. My legs ached all night. I had to take Aleve to get to sleep. My sister said her side was lumpy and she felt like she was falling off the bed all night. I think a new mattress is in order. My brother was in the room with us and had no complaints that I know of. I also think it was unfortunate that the gift shop was not open on 7-6 until 4:00. We were wanting T-shirts and could not get them. Anyway, I will definitely come back to Doubletree. I just hope to have a better mattress next time. THE COOKIES WERE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The workers were really nice and the facilities were outstanding! The room was immaculate! I could not have asked for better. The workout room and pool were top notch. The room smelled so good. They provided airport transfers to and from the airport. I would stay there again. In fact, if I am in Wichita I will only stay there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

my wife and I stayed here one night here be for we flu out to Puerto rico we we stayed on the 5th floor in vip it was great nices rooms and clean the dinner was good the morning came the van took us to the airport free he did a good job with your lages ect, to the van and win we got to the airport we like the so much we stayed here win we got back win we got back it was late about 900pm the van was there waiting for us we got back to the room it was the same nice and clean ect best place to stay in town if you are flying in or out five star in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: room 564 vip room was great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was disappointed that my room did not have a fridge or microwave. The hotel advertised fresh cookies, but I and my family did not receive any upon our arrival and I enjoy the made to order breakfast that are at many of the Hilton properties, but not this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Although we live in the same area as this hotel, we decided to stay here the night before we were to depart on an early morning flight. Our room was incredible with first class everything! The king size bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was classy. However, what really impressed us was the front desk staff offering warm chocolate chip cookies. When my wife said she would have to skip because she has to eat gluten free cookies they said they would bake some gluten free cookies for her and bring to our room. That was nice!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This is our second time to hold meetings here on the media center. What an amazing space! The price is good, the Resturant was quick to serve my 60 guests and get them back to the meeting, and staff was very helpful. You can land and walk right to this venue and get a room, have meetings and eat.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The outside looked older and run down. Not in walking distance of anything. Trusting trip advisor ratings, we were not disappointed. Staff at registration was excellent and friendly. The main areas of hotel clean and very pleasing, great pool and gym area. The best, spotless room with newer furnishings, wonderfully comfortable mattress and bedding and full control of the temperature. Great stay, price at AARP rates made it even.better. it's a five minute drive to lots of shopping and easy access to interstate and connecting highways. West side of Wichita only minutes further, don't miss out on this hotel based only on location or looks! :-)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family