“Helpful staff, nice rooms”

Comfort Inn East Wichita
Ranked #33 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Mena, Arkansas
“Helpful staff, nice rooms”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The rooms at this hotel were very clean and comfortable. The beds were nice and soft and the bathrooms were in good condition. It was an easy drive to nearby shopping and restaurants. This was the last night of a fourteen day trip and it was a great place to crash before finally getting home. Hotel staff was very helpful about surrounding locations. A+!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn East Wichita, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear 88east,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn Wichita East and our staff provided a high level of service for you. I hope to see you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Mark S.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Traveled to Wichita for an appt early the next morning. The hotel we usually stay at was completely booked. I was a little nervous staying at this hotel due to not having any pictures from travelers. To my surprise the room was really nice and updated. The pictures are pretty accurate! Beds are comfortable and the room is really clean. Check in was quick and easy. Breakfast area is pretty small so we grabbed our breakfast to go. Also the pool water temperature is amazing! It is also really clean. Had to try it after reading the reviews on here. Really glad I did!

The location is great. Really close to a mall and restaurants.

Overall if needed we would stay here again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 July 2014

On the first leg of our family two-week driving adventure, we arrived at this hotel much later than we had intended - almost 11:30 PM. Unable to find a parking spot close to the front, I waited in the van while my husband went in and I was pleasantly but totally surprised when he was back within three minutes. The room was very clean, the bathroom very spacious, and all four of us got a great night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast had everything you could want - make your own waffles, cereal, bagels, English muffins, pastries, yogurt, hot oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. In and out without a hassle was EXACTLY what we needed for a stopover on our way to Colorado.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn East Wichita, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Amanda C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn Wichita East. I am glad we were able to make the first part of your trip a little bit easier for you. I sincerely appreciate that your family stayed with us. Please visit us again.

Kind regards,
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. We loved the pool! The temperature of the water was the best of our entire trip. It was fabulous! Also, they get a lot of credit for the pool opening at 7:00. I love when my kids can get in the pool before a long day in the car.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Angela C,
Thank you for the five star review! I am so glad the kids had a good time in the pool. Thank you for staying with us, and please stay with us again the next time you are in Wichita.

Kind thanks,
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is an older hotel that has recently been nicely renovated. They have the standard choice inn breakfast which I think is good. The do have an attendant in duty that keeps the place clean for those people that are to lazy to pick up after themselves. She also keeps the breakfast area well stocked. She is very friendly and greeted us when we came in. All the staff was very friendly, accommodating, and well dressed. Very professional. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It also has a good location. It's a good place to spend a night or more.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Parkinghog,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Wichita East. I am very glad that you enjoyed our hotel and that our staff was able to exceed your expectations. I hope to see you again the next time you're in Wichita.

Warm thanks,
Socorro, New Mexico
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This motel has the best pool hot tub set up going, The temperatures are just right.
The guy taking care of this should be sent on a tour of other Choice motels to show them how to get the job done. Well Done!
The only down side from the high quality one expects from Comfort Inn motel was the lack of a microwave and frig in the room.
They had them in some rooms but the clerk failed to tell me my options.

Room Tip: There is no sign on Webb Ave, for this motel. It is behind the Credit union.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank golfing72
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn East Wichita, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Ross Y,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Wichita. I am very glad to hear that the pool area exceeded your expectations and I will make sure to pass along your kind words to my Maintenance staff. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Warm thanks,
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I don't usually take the time to write reviews but, I am writing this one within an hour of checking in. I was greeted by Toni who is one of those rare, just totally awesome people I have the pleasure of meeting ! She made my day! Thank You!
The room is great and newly remodeled. Comfortable beds and very clean. They have done a first class job.
Most important is the staff who are absolutely fantastic! This is a great place for the business traveler such as myself, different hotel every night, very few stand out. This one is a great find!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn East Wichita, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Tdgray64,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn Wichita East. I am very glad that Toni and my staff were able to exceed your expectations. I will make sure to pass this along to all of my staff and I look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Wichita.

Kind thanks,