“Great sushi, but it didn't feel like a Japanese Restaurant”
Review of Okina Sushi

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hackettstown, New Jersey, United States
“Great sushi, but it didn't feel like a Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My husband and I visited Okina Sushi late on a Saturday evening. Many of the restaurants in Bardstown were booked solid, which seemed very odd to me. I got online and looked at reviews of other restaurants outside of historic downtown Bardstown. I came across Okina Sushi and liked what I saw. So we went there and sat at the sushi bar. The sushi chef was very good, classically trained and we very much enjoyed the food. The restaurant itself was very outdated and pretty plain. But the servers were efficient and friendly and the sushi was great!

Visited October 2012

Rockville, MD
“Great sushi in Bardstown!”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Sushi chef is a master and everything is delicious.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Met_at_Cornell
“Perfect”
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

We are from GA visiting family and have eaten sushi prepared by Iron chef Morimoto and this chef was just as good! We had mango sushi with asparagus, california roll, boston roll and the spider roll (for anyone wanting to try sushi this one is great as it is made with a deep fried soft shell crab). All of it was tasty! The place was clean. Didn't wait long at all. Yes! Even KY can dish up amazing sushi!!

Hodgenville, Kentucky
“excellent”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

food A+. Service was B...The sushi could not have been better. Try the red bean ice cream!

Visited May 2012
Bardstown
“Best Sushi in Kentucky”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

You will not find better sushi anywhere in Kentucky, I was first reluctant to try sushi but once I tried Moon's sushi I was hooked for life. Im there every Friday night having his awesome sushi. Try it....you wont be dissapointed!

• Visited May 2012

Been to Okina Sushi? Share your experiences!