“Early Dinner”

Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Bardstown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Early Dinner”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! Jason the waiter was exceptional. I can't wait until next time. I will try a different type of schitnzel next time.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“WOW go there if you can.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Driving through while doing the Bourbon Trail and needing a place for lunch. Stopped here and so glad we did. It was a cold rainy day and not many people about but the atmosphere in there was great. Jason gave us our menu's and told us the history of the place and the owners. Recommend you visit the web site for it's history. And while we waited for our food Jason showed us the old cinema area out the back that is used for private functions and helped expand our knowledge of what we would find along the bourbon trail. The owners have done a fantastic job here. The Kreso's burgher was the BEST burger I have EVER had with saurkraut and thousand island dressing (who would have thought it would be so good) I have now done that at home but it doesn't taste as good as they did it!! The goulash and reuben sandwich was also fantastic according to everybody. May they go from strength to strength and just be glad that lovely couple came to America!

• Visited November 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Fun dinner a the bar!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were looking for a quick meal but ended spending a fun evening with dinner at the bar. We shared great Goulash and the Jeager Schnitzel but the hit of the evening was the bartender/waiter Jason. From Manhattan recipes to the interesting history of the restuarant and the surrounding area - it was dinner and a show!

Visited January 2014
“Good food, good drink, fast, friendly. ”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Went to Kresos solo on a slow night. Worried it might affect experience negatively. Never fear. I sat at the bar, and left the rest to Jason, the bartender. Of course he had a vast knowledge of bourbon. He taught me a few things about our American spirit, and that's not easy. I basically put my entire experience in his hands. What to drink, what to eat, and dessert. He set me up right. I ate the weiner schnitzel. It came out fast, hot, and perfectly prepared. Best meal I've had in a while. The tiramisu capped the night and it was perfect as well. Thanks to Jason and everyone at Kresos's. A great place for bourbon lovers, as well as anyone else.

Columbus, Ohio
“Great place for a drink!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We didn't eat here but stopped for a drink, the bourbon selection is the best I've seen and the bartender helped my husband and I each pick great selections based on our tastes! Pretty entertaining guy too!

Visited November 2013