“Needs a complete remodel.”
Review of Beaver Dam Inn

Beaver Dam Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beaver Dam
Reviewed 9 July 2012

In town for a wedding and had to go through 4 rooms to get an acceptable room. First 2 had ants. Third had no A/C. I understand ant problems, no rain for the last 40 days over 100 degrees for the last 10 days. But get a good pest company and take care of the problem. Management did their best to make right, but hotel is run down and needs a lot of help. Being the only game in town makes it too easy to overlook the properties short comings.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Terry M

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We come to this area a couple of times a year. We like to go to Rosine for the music on a Sat. night. We also have alot of family history in that area. This trip we wanted to stay in Beaver Dam so I booked a room. We have our dog and the price was 10.00 per night which I thought was high but we paid it. Our room was 113. It was an ok room. The air didn't seem to work that well all the time. The walls seemed stained or a greasy look to them and needed to be cleaned. I would stay there again and it was comfortable. For the price...area....it was an ok place. The staff was very friendly and took care of our every need. There isn't alot that goes on there on the weekends. They have an outdoor movie theater there which we didn't get to go to but was full when we drove by. We will stay there again in July.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2012

A clean, comfortable weekend stay for a family of three. Might not be the most elegant hotel you've ever stayed in, but good for the money. Wouldn't hesitiate to recommed to friends and family. Very comfortable beds!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dembert65
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Had some business in Cromwell and chose not to drive back and forth from Bowling Green so decided to stay at the only decent hotel in Beaver Dam, the Beaver Dam Inn. It's right off the Natcher Parkway, has a Denny's restaurant next to it. From the outside it looks ok but when you get to the front door and through the inside of the hotel, it's clear there needs to be some investment into the property. The carpet, walls, doors, elevators etc all date back from the 1980s (it seems). The towels in the bathroom were well worn. Breakfast was OK, nothing special. The TVs are old. Internet provided and worked well. I would stay there again but only because I don't want to drive 42 miles each way.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a Non-smoking room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Topdiamond
Reviewed 4 October 2010

We booked it over the internet from the UK to stay overnight after a visit to the Rosine barn Jamboree. We were happy with everything there, only niggle was a few holes in the wall by the bed. & torn wallpaper . Not too difficult to fix surely! Lovely views from window, breakfast quite good. Eateries within walking distance if needed

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lepidoptera
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I have been staying at this hotel every weekend since selling my house and waiting on my new home. Through the week I travel with my husband and I have seen a lot of hotel. The Beaver Dam Inn is one of the best and top notch on my list. I give it an A+. If your looking for friendly staff, clean rooms, and a quiet place to relax then you can not beat this place! Great! Beautiful view of the country while still being close to gas and food. Accessible to Western Kentukcy Parkway & William Natcher Parkway.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Clarksville
Reviewed 8 December 2005

We booked a "suite" at this motel because my wife and I were traveling with our grand daughter. The overpriced suite turned out to be just a single room with one bed and a loveseat. We tried to make the best of it anyway. When we asked for an extra pillow for my grand daughter who was having to sleep on the loveseat, the motel staff refused. They said they didn't have an extra pillow. Imagine that. A large motel that couldn't find one extra pillow.

I would sleep on the ground before I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2005
#1 of 3 in Central City
No photo provided
Eagle Inn
#2 of 2 in Beaver Dam

Been to Beaver Dam Inn? Share your experiences!