“Room was perfect for my needs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Benton Inn

Benton Inn
Benton Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Benton B&B and Inns
Danville, Kentucky
“Room was perfect for my needs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed one night and had a great experience. The room with two beds was roughly $50. It was a little dated but was clean and comfortable. The heating unit worked great and the wireless internet was flawless. It was a little small but had everything I needed. I will definitely return to the Benton Inn.

Room Tip: Choose the Benton Office wireless network.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Anthony W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Athens, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

I chose this hotel because it had the cheapest rates, but my room was clean and comfortable and everything in it worked. I've stayed in cheap hotels before that I would never return to because the dirt and discomfort weren't worth the money saved, but this was not in that category and I will probably stay here again when I return to the area. No frills, but none were expected or necessary. The area was quiet. Front desk staff were very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Britta290
Hanoi, Vietnam
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

For about $50 per night, this is probably the cheapest place to stay in Benton. We spent one night here. Receptionist was very polite. The room was ice-cold when we entered, and being concrete block, it took several hours for it to heat up with the heater on high. Fortunately, we had 2 double beds and only needed one, so we were able to take the blankets off the other bed for extra warmth. The room wasn't particularly clean or well maintained and the heater was loud. The plastic cups said "Holiday Inn" on them and the wastebasket was from another hotel (Super 8, I think). Another reviewer said that the rooms were being updated - maybe, but they hadn't gotten to the room we rented! There was a refrigerator and microwave but no coffee maker.

So, it was cheap but I think it was too expensive for what they provided and I wouldn't stay here again despite the welcoming receptionist.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Marshall, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed at the Benton Inn while visiting the Murray State University, which was only about 15 minutes away. We just couldnt afford any other hotel so I was kind of "stuck" renting at Benton Inn but I am glad we did! The rooms were not only affordable, but we have a very comfortable stay. Jay the manager or owner was very friendly and helped us find a decent place to eat near by. We will stay here in the future when visiting MSU!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
benton_inn, Owner at Benton Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback of our HOTEL BENTON INN Benton KY
As a small business, we continue to take steps towards evaluating all of our guest comments and taking any and all necessary actions. We pride our business on cleanliness and optimum guest service which hopefully you received. If there is anything we can do for you and your family or friends in the future, please let us know! Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us at HOTEL BENTON INN Benton KY, hope to see you soon!
Lexington, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Motel has been recently sold. New owners are making update to the rooms. Room rate was very reasonable. Room was very clean, but a little outdated. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very quite location. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank faye t
benton_inn, Owner at Benton Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us such wonderful comments about your stay. We strive each and every day to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know. Once again, thank you for staying with us at The Benton inn

Benton inn, Benton kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

I stayed for a week, payed for by my company. The room was absolutely disgusting. The only thing that has ever been updated is the door, and they failed to put the trim back on it. The wifi worked for one night, and when I asked what was wrong they told me it must be to cold...try it again. The third day they finally came in and swapped out my towels, and decided to shut my heat off. The room had a small window mount heat pump unit, and it took almost 24 hours to even get the room comfy. When I called to complain, they explained to me (with very broken English) that there was no one in the room. So there was no need to let it run. As if I like to come back to a cold bed. What a crock! It didn't cost me a dime to stay here, and there is no way in hell I would ever stay here again! In short, the worst motel, with the worst management that I've ever experienced. Stay away from Benton inn!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Mcurrie80
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

It was 50.00 for 1 night so not exactly cheap. Won't stay here again. We arrived at 1:00 in the morning and was exhausted from traveling otherwise we would have tried to find other accomodations. The beds were dirty, pillowcases were yellowed. Yuck! Totally outdated with plastic tile in the bathroom. Looked like it had never been cleaned. Curtains wouldn't close all the way so had to try to sleep with bright lights from outside and no privacy. Bed was bumpy and hard.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank evthducky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton
Early American Motel
Kentucky Dam Village State Park
Kentucky Dam Village State Park
#1 of 6 in Gilbertsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Murray

Been to Benton Inn? Share your experiences!