“Nice hotel, easy access but buy beer before you come!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Berea
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Here's a tip. If you are looking to drink anything with alcohol in it, don't plan on doing it in a restaurant in Berea, KY -- it's a dry town. Buy something in a surrounding town and bring it to your room. Hotel, staff, rooms were great with quick recommendations to some local pizza (Papa Leno's) that delivered right to the room. Loved the room we had -- it had a TV by the bed and another TV in the adjacent seating area w/ a couch -- very comfortable. We didn't get a chance to drive around in town unfortunately - but it seemed really nice with what we saw.

Room Tip: Get the rooms that face the adjacent hotel -- very quiet, couldn't hear any traffic at all.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Rooms are very clean and quiet. Very comfortable. The handicap rooms have a side door entrance which made access with my mom very handy. Breakfast is served from 6 to 9. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014
David B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you very much for your review. Please feel free to contact me if you have any special requests for you next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were coming into town to visit family and booking this hotel was a last minute decision. The staff were very helpful, especially the front desk and the service was exceptional. The breakfast ran later than most places I've stayed and was good. The pool was clean and well kept. It had easy access to the interstate. The room was very clean and welcoming. There weren't a lot of extra amenities but it didn't matter because there was so much to the do in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
David B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Reviews like yours help us to continually make improvements to our hotel so that we can provide the best guest experience possible.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I called this morning for a last minute daytime stay, and was surprised to learn there was a room available at a very reasonable rate. When I arrived, the lobby and common areas were clean and inviting.The front desk clerk, David, greeted me; he was friendly, professional, and very accommodating. A housekeeper was standing nearby and she too was smiling, friendly, and helpful. When I entered my room I was surprised for it was awesome; well appointed, beautifully decorated including a wonderful king size bed with luxurious pillows and linens, and a nice flat panel TV...and everything was SPOTLESS ! Easily the nicest affordably priced hotel in which I have stayed in a long time. I cannot think of even one negative thing to say about this hotel !
Many thanks to David and the rest of the guest staff for making this such a pleasant stay !

Room Tip: Although I only stayed in the one basic room, I have a feeling that any room in which one stays at t...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My son and I stayed at this location for his interview with Berea College and we were nothing short of amazed. We were a late check in (2:00 am) the front desk clerk was very welcoming and efficient. He processed us quickly cause he could tell we were extremely tired. The breakfast in the morning was excellent. The staff was friendly and they accommodated our needs with regards to a late check out with no problem. It was perfect!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank katricesykes
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I have stayed here before, but not again. My truck was broken into on Thanksgiving night while it was parked directly across from the front entrance, exactly where you think it would be safe. They smashed the drivers side widow out and I came to find out that the security cameras don't have a view there. Why have security cameras if they can't capture the entire parking area. The staff was nice enough, but it was a major inconvenience at the start of my vacation. Beware spending the night here, don't expect the security to keep the thieves away, they must know where they are not on camera!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KAB552013
Reviewed 30 November 2013

After a long drive it was nice to exit right off the Interstate and find the hotel. The hotel is small, but has been recently renovated so it is in good shape. Since it is so close to the interstate I found the traffic noise was noticealbe in my room. You will need to sleep with the fan on in order to create some "white" noise. They have a small exercise room and standard Fairfield breakfast. There are a number of fast food, and chain restaurants within close proximity. I do think that the photo on the Marriott web site of the hotel is more than a bit deceiving as it makes it look like a brand new facility, which it is not.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Sherpa2286
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berea
Holiday Inn Express Berea
Hampton Inn Richmond
Hampton Inn Richmond
#1 of 14 in Richmond
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea? Share your experiences!