“Nice place to stay in Berea KY.”

Holiday Inn Express Berea
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Berea
“Nice place to stay in Berea KY.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2011

We were very pleased with this hotel. Typically we stay in places like Hyatt Place, but after reading other reviews of this hotel we decided to give it a try. Room was large as was the bathroom. Everything was clean as well. The staff was very nice, especially the host in the free breakfast area. Would definitely recommend to other travelers.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dawsonville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2011

It was the halfway point in our trip, we checked in at 10:00pm and out at 8:00am. It was exactly what we needed for that purpose. Large, clean room and bathroom, comfortable bedding, good 'free" breakfast. Would stay again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2011

We had a suite and it was truly great. Very clean, large bathroom, very good shower. Hard to be our accommodations. Good location and helpful staff.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Rochester Michigan, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

This is a clean and quiet hotel to stay in. I was totally impressed that they allowed pets and the hotel did not smell like it! It was very clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, and had room to move around. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay!

Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Hamilton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2010

I have stayed in many hotels in my lifetime and know what I expect from one. I want it to be clean, up to date and friendly staff. I was well pleased with this hotel. I checked it out thoroughly when I went in. I was well pleased! Room was clean, free of bed bugs, and furniture charming. It was very quiet there even though next to the expressway. It was also very quiet inside, in the room and in the hallway. I would definitely stay here again. I was there with two other families and we were all very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

Due to a relocation from the East Coast to the Midwest I needed an overnight stop while driving a U-Haul truck during the move. Eastern Kentucky was a convenient mid-point stopping place so I chose the Berea Comfort inn and Suites for a one night "sleep and run" based on the Trip Advisor reviews.

Cost of the room (AAA rate), including all taxes, was $ 79 and change. The location is immediately off the Interstate highway and very convenient for what I needed. Parking adjacent to the Inn is adequate and reasonably well lighted at night.

Desk staff at check in and check out were efficient and courteous. Because a Trip Advisor reviewer suggested requesting a room on the side of the Inn opposite from the Interstate I noted that on my internet reservation request form.

Upon going to my assigned room I found that I was placed on the Interstate side of the Inn. I returned to the desk and the clerk apologized and cheerfully changed my room to accommodate my request.

The room was larger than I expected for the price and level of the Inn. It was spotlessly clean and had no stuffy odor nor any cigarette smells. Furniture was in good condition and the bed comfortable. The hotel room was quiet as a mouse.

A small fitness center and a small indoor pool are present, though I did not use either so cannot comment on their functionality.

Breakfast buffet, included in the price of the room, was typical for this type of establishment and adequate for my needs. The coffee was much better quality than I usually find at such buffets. This was a pleasant surprise because I am a voracious coffee drinker.

The Comfort Inn and Suites in Berea, KY suited my needs perfectly and I am very pleased with the stay and the value for the price paid. Recommended.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
Bangor, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2010

One of the better Comfort Inns I've stayed in recently: located next to an interstate exit, but room was quiet (and clean); very friendly reception; well-maintained exercise room and indoor pool; OK continental breakfast; all at a reasonable price. I would return.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berea
Boone Tavern Hotel
Hampton Inn Richmond
#1 of 14 in Richmond
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond
National Heritage Inn and Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Berea? Share your experiences!