“worst meal ive ever had.....”

Smokehouse Grill & Buffet
Ranked #18 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2013

my wife and i stopped in, decided to have the open face roast beef sandwich. it was just awful.
may have been worst meal ive ever had. it looked to me like they took two slices of old deli roast beef, microwaved it , put it on top of some bread, opened a can of brown gravy and poured over it.....yuck ! yuck! yuck!.....i took one bite of the roast beef, spit it back onto my plate, it was tough, chewy, it was just disgusting.
friday july 19,

Reviewed 20 July 2013

tryed to find something good. waitress tryed to over charge us for drinks. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Do not go there for the ribs. A lot of fat. If you go, get the special from the hotels that give you the 2 for 1 buffet so you can get more than just the all you can eat ribs. I made the mistake of the ribs only and one plate was enough! Won't go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I've stopped here twice and both times loved the food! I've ordered off the menu and had some of the best fish I've ever eaten! (I don't normally like fish but I'm trying to be healthier and was so pleasantly surprised by my dish!) The buffet is quite large with many different kinds of vegetable casseroles (dessert casseroles too!), all kinds of meat options (ribs, different kinds of chicken, pork) and wonderful roles! There is also a salad bar. The decor is casual and very family style. The service is ok. But the food has brought me back and I intend to visit it again and again!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stopped by the Smokehouse Grill with a few friends on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. The service was lovely, and the atmosphere was homey. We all got the buffet, which in my opinion was a somewhat pricey for the selection. The food was tasty though!

Been to Smokehouse Grill & Buffet? Share your experiences!