“Yum yum yum”

Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast here and it was soooooo good. Both of our eggs were made perfect, Home fries were crispy and yum, biscuits perfect and sausage had great flavor. Delicious food and the service was wonderful too. The price is right :)

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Miss Dora's been serving up delicious country cooking for more than 35 years.

Dinner Bell Restaurant and Gift Shop is a very small restaurant chain, which features “down home cooking.”

The Dinner Bell Restaurant and Gift Shop Berea location is almost a “hidden gem.” This restaurant is “hidden” among a plethora of Chain Restaurants along I-75. My wife and I discovered this gem 35- years ago, and often revisit.

Country Ham and Tenderloin are our recommendations.

Expect to see many locals dining at Dinner Bell Restaurant and Gift Shop.

As we engage 75 north, our Cheltenham home is approaching, and without warning 75 N and S turn into a Parking Lot south of 275, due to accidents both Northbound and Southbound.

We elect 275 to 471 to 71 as we return from Berea to Cheltenham.

We experience an excellent GSMNP vacation.

50% of Travel Enjoyment is the Planning.

50% of Travel Enjoyment is the Experience.

50% of Travel Enjoyment are the Memories.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

While visiting Berea Ky. we stopped at the Dinner Bell Restaurant for supper . The menu was extensive and featured mostly comfort food at a very reasonable price. My wife and I had different entrees and sides ... both of us left full and if we visit Berea again, will eat at the Dinner Bell. .

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Looks like it would be better for a breakfast place. We went for lunch and it was slow with a rude server. The sausage and gravy tasted like flour and was very disappointing. The grilled chicken sandwich and fries were fast food tasting so just ok. Good news is prices are cheap but I guess you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Shelliu
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great service! Tyler was personable and attentive without being overbearing. Be sure to try the turnip greens and fried cornbread. My family comes to Berea every March and eats at the Dinner Bell for almost every meal :)

Been to Dinner Bell Restaurant? Share your experiences!