“Scenic View with Spectacular Finds”
Review of Turning Wheel Pottery - CLOSED

Turning Wheel Pottery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Berea, Kentucky
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Scenic View with Spectacular Finds”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

After watching the lushes green mountains roll past my window, I began to wonder whether or not I was ever going to find Turning Wheel Pottery. Turn after turn, the roads grew narrower. However, once my friends and I found the place, we were in awe. Getting out of the car, we were instantly greeted by the owner who took us right inside of the shop to show off the products we traveled far to find. Ranging from ceramics, to wooden salad tongs, or even organic-made soap, this place has it all. Nestled in the valleys, adventure tourists, especially bikers, would enjoy this great ride along the Berea countryside to find some fantastic artisan crafts.

Turning Wheel Pottery does a fabulous job of cross-promoting other local businesses, specifically other artisans and bed & breakfasts for tourists to stay. This trip is well worth your time and your money.

Visited June 2014

Berea, Kentucky
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Outstanding Items”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was amazed by the beautiful handcrafts from the Turning Wheel Pottery. The diversity of colors and shapes captivated my attention from the moment I walked in. You can find there not only pottery, but also jewelry, pens, wooden products, and many other handmade items. The staff member was extremely friendly and was agile with our requests. Thank You for a wonderful experience!

Visited June 2014