“Do Not Miss Out!”

Gondolier Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Reviewed 6 June 2014

A couple of my friends and I decided to check out the Gondolier for lunch today and it was amazing! When we went inside we were immediately greeted by polite faces and seated in a comfortable spacious area. Our waitress was very polite and informative. We were surprised to see the reasonable prices, followed by the amazing bread, and finally... :) our plates!

Everything looked delicious and fresh. I had the honor of trying the chicken alfredo and it was SOOO GOOD. Everyone took their first bites together around the table and we were speechlessly blown away. We did not know what to expect before entering but it was wonderful. We plan to go back and hope that you enjoy it just as much as we have!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My friends and I ventured out to try the newly opened Gondolier Italian Restaurant which was quite the experience. Right when you walk in, you are greeted by a hostess waiting to seat you. The place offers a variety of seating options from small booths and tables, to extended booths and tables for large families or parties. The menu is provides a variety of options ranging from chicken alfredo, toasted ham and cheese sandwiches, fresh salads, and even burgers for those that perhaps are in the mood for other foods.

One thing I did notice was that the music was not really geared toward the Italian theme which could have created a better ambiance. However, the service was friendly and quick. Fresh bread with marinara sauce is brought out for free which is a great for those hungry stomachs. Overall, a pretty great experience that was inexpensive but the taste and quality are well worth your time and money.

1  Thank Dylan M