“If you can't get in Boone Tavern---”

Papa Leno's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Berea
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Hamilton, Ohio
“If you can't get in Boone Tavern---”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I know---the menu and ambience are totally different---but this place was highly recommended to us by a staff member at Boone Tavern when we couldn't get in for lunch. Just a block away, it offers quick and delicious Italian food. Place is larger than it looks. Order at the counter and they bring your food.

“Grilled Chicken Salad!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My favorite order here is grilled chicken salad, with the fresh veggie and yummy chicken, served with tasty garlic bread. Healthy, delicious, and affordable.

Boxborough, Massachusetts
“More like 3 1/2, but decent, above avg”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

It's the only game in town for Italian. I had spag & meatballs one night, which was avg, and lazagna the other night, which was pretty good, actually, very meaty. We had a large group which they handled efficiently, something was didnt happen much on this road trip, but they got the food out efficiently to our group of 16.

the prices were reasonable.

Whitehall, Michigan, United States
“Great garlic bread”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We both got entrees (lasagna and chicken parma), which were tasty, large and piping hot. Pricing is quite reasonable and the staff was very friendly. We did not taste the pizza, but others around us had pies that looked amazing. I would definitely visit again.

Berea, Kentucky
“Mountaineer Pizza!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My friends and I dropped into Papaleno’s Restaurant the other day for lunch. One of the reasons I enjoy Papaleno’s is the atmosphere is always fun and it’s the place to be during lunch. My friends and I split the 16 in Mountaineer Pizza and we couldn’t even finish all of the deliciousness! I love that it comes with just about everything on it except the kitchen sink and is well worth the trip! I also got the Mango Sweet Tea which I was really concerned about at first but I ended up enjoying it.

2 Thank TaylorSabo

Been to Papa Leno's Restaurant? Share your experiences!