“First trip of many to this bed and breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bloomfield
Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Bloomfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Our bed and breakfast stay was a last minute thing for my boyfriends 31st birthday. I thought what better way to relax than to be away from all the hussle and bussle and in such a cute little town. We stayed a night in the cottage which was beautifully deocarted and felt more like my home than a strangers house. Jim went above and beyond to make sure that we knew all about the history of the home and about the town which we couldnt have enjoyed more. The breakfast was beyond spectacular it was divine! There was more than enough food to go around and there wasnt a single thing that wasnt delicious. I have reommened this palce to everyone i know and when ever we are near this area or would like a get away again we will surely be staying here!

Room Tip: Stayed in the cottage to the right of the house =]
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 August 2012

My husband and I visited the Bardstown area a month ago and stayed in this quaint and beautiful B n B! From the moment I spoke on the phone with Jim, I felt right at home! We arrived with hot cookies waiting for us! The breakfasts' were not your typical eggs and pancakes! Bonnies cooking was, dare I say, just as good as moms! (OK...better!) We were so full from breakfast, we really didn't need lunch! The bed was sooooo comfortable I didn't want to get out! The house and furnishings were exquisite! Everythign we watned to see was within an easy drive. We hightly recommend Jim and Bonnies home as a 'home away from home'!

Thanks Jim and Bonnie...the homemade jam is delicious! Tina and Tom

Room Tip: We stayed in the room on the first floor..no shower, but a great old fashioned,bear claw tub.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina J
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My 2 best friends and I spent Saturday night at this adorable B&B and couldn't have been happier! It was their first experience at a B&B and they loved it! Jim became our instant friend and we loved all of the history and funny stories he told us! Bonnie's breakfast was fabulous as well! I highly recommend this B&B and will def head back there soon! Lots of small town shops & restaurants close. Thank you for making out little getaway so memorable! You are the best!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2012

A great B&B in a small town close to numerous historic activities. The hosts and house are wonderful. Jim is a great 'story teller' and will give you an interesting and informative history of the house as well as the local area. Take the time to listen and enjoy. Jim was very accommodating to our needs. Make sure you have Bonnie's KY Hot Brown!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2012

It is a pleasure for me to review this lovely bed and breakfast owned by an exceptionally friendly couple in the small town of Bloomfield. This historic bed and breakfast is full of charm and history whether you are trying to escape from the busy city life, visit Gethsemne, Steven Foster's home, antiquing, honeymooning, get-a way weekend with the girls, or fishing/boating/hunting Eagle Hill Manor has everything you need to have an unforgetable experience.

Room Tip: Mr. Warner was there to greet us late Friday night at 12:00am, staying up to welcome us to the abode...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Paige L
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband had to be talked into staying at a B&B because he thought of it as staying with strangers, but once we arrived at Eagle Hill Manor, all his doubts subsided and we felt welcomed and comfortable from the moment we pulled into the driveway. We stayed in the Queen room and the accommodations were beyond our expectations. The common area at the top of the stairs is a nice touch. The house is beautifully decorated. You are surrounded by gorgeous furnishings and accent pieces. Right down to the wood trim in the house, you couldn't ask for more. The breakfasts were phenomenal. We stayed 3 nights and had 3 extraordinary breakfasts. Jim and Bonnie Warner are wonderful hosts, and we enjoyed visiting with them. They are very helpful with area information and keep a nice supply of brochures on hand. The location is great, too. We were there to do the Bourbon trail, and Eagle Hill Manor is very conveniently located between the 6 distilleries.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Eagle Hill Manor in the King Room. We had a wonderful experience and were treated very well by Mr. and Mrs. Warner. The room was perfect and the breakfast was delicious! We would love to come back in warmer weather and enjoy the awesome porch and be able to walk the town. We visited a couple distilleries and went to Bardstown, which is only about 15 minutes away. Thank you for sharing your home!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!