Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast
US$129
US$65
US$63
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbourbon trailking roomperfect hostsbed and breakfastsouthern hospitalityhomemade applehouse is beautifulbourbon countrythe main houseeach morningother guestsbiscuits and gravynice staywarnerbonnieeaglesdistilleries
Reviewed 9 December 2012

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay over Thanksgiving weekend as a base camp for checking out the distilleries. Couldn't have asked for more. The beautiful victorian house was very charming and immaculately well maintained. We stayed in the "King's Room", but all the rooms looked lovely. Jim and Bonnie were a real pleasure to get to meet, and gave us all the info we could possibly want about the area. The breakfasts were amazing, and they had no problem changing recipes around for gluten-free diets (and were happy to do so). The value for the price is just unbelievable. We are already planning our next trip to Bourbon country, and we will be staying with Jim and Bonnie for sure!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2012

My wife and I were looking for a nice place to stay in Kentucky to enjoy the fall weather and visit some distilleries on the bourbon trail. We don't have much experience with B&B's, so we weren't sure exactly what to expect, but we couldn't have been happier with Eagle Hill Manor. Jim and Betty are gracious and very friendly hosts, and their breakfasts are delicious. The rooms were comfy and private, and I appreciated the history that was in each one. Best of all for me, it is a great location for the bourbon trail! It's an easy drive to Bardstown, and its centrally located between Louisville and Lexington, which gives you plenty of other options for places to visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This was my first experience at a B&B and I hope all future experiences are as great as this one. The rooms were very comfortable and the private bathrooms were up to date and convenient. Jim made us feel at home and I enjoyed the history of both the house and the area that he was able to share. Old Eagle has been meticulously restored and the care that went into that restoration is also the same that you receive as a guest. Bonnie's breakfast was amazing and the warm cookies were so nice to arrive to after a long road trip.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My husband, another couple and I spent two nights in this delightful B&B. The manor has been lovingly restored and the rooms are large and comfortable. Evenings spent sitting on the spacious front porch were so restful after a day of touring. Bonnie's breakfasts were delicious! Jim was full of local knowledge and anxious to help make our stay perfect. It was quite apparent that Bonnie and Jim loved what they were doing which made us feel warm and welcomed. We would highly recommend Eagle Hill Manor to anyone visitng the area.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed spacious and lovingly appointed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Our bed and breakfast stay was a last minute thing for my boyfriends 31st birthday. I thought what better way to relax than to be away from all the hussle and bussle and in such a cute little town. We stayed a night in the cottage which was beautifully deocarted and felt more like my home than a strangers house. Jim went above and beyond to make sure that we knew all about the history of the home and about the town which we couldnt have enjoyed more. The breakfast was beyond spectacular it was divine! There was more than enough food to go around and there wasnt a single thing that wasnt delicious. I have reommened this palce to everyone i know and when ever we are near this area or would like a get away again we will surely be staying here!

Room Tip: Stayed in the cottage to the right of the house =]
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple