“Such a wonderful visit!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bloomfield
Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Bloomfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Jim and Bonnie are the real treasures in this beautiful B&B. Don't miss a chance to stay with them if your travels take you near Bloomfield. We had a lovely room (the King Room), a wonderful breakfast, and most importantly, a warm "just like home" welcome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
warnerjb, Owner at Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thanks for your great review! It was a pleasure having you visit with us. We always enjoy sharing our historic properties and stories with our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Jim

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Eagle Hill Manor. My boyfriend and I stayed in the Queen's room which was lovely. The historic home had so much character! Jim greeted us upon arrival and gave us a tour of the house. He did much of the updating himself and was willing to share the history of the home with us. We spent much of the evening chatting with Jim and it was such a pleasure! As new homeowners ourselves, we loved hearing about the restoration process of the home. Breakfast the next morning was delicious! Bonnie is such a sweetheart and her apple bourbon jelly is amazing! She also willingly accommodated our gluten allergy with some delicious gluten-free blueberry muffins. We cannot wait to return to Kentucky and stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Queen's room which was spacious and lovely. The bed was super comfortable!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
warnerjb, Owner at Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. Bonnie and I enjoyed your stay with us and she appreciates your comments about her homemade apple bourbon jelly. We are always happy to show off our place and pass along lessons learned from our renovation. We hope to see you again soon. Jim

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had passed by this B&B several times on our way through Bloomfield so when we had the chance we wanted to stay here. Jim is very friendly. Bonnie was away so we didn't get to meet her. Jim gave us a tour of the house and he has done excellent work restoring this home. Hope to stay there sometime again soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
warnerjb, Owner at Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your great comments. We are glad you stopped by and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This wonderfully restored Historical House, originally built in 1899, located just a couple blocks away from downtown Bloomfield, KY, was my home for a few days in early December of 2013. Jim Warner has poured his heart and soul into its restoration and should be very proud of what a fine job that he has done! The woodwork and décor are beautiful!!

Jim afforded me the King Room, located on the ground floor with easy access to both the front porch and the kitchen area. With the closing of the a couple doors I had my own private wing!! The use of motion sensor light control in the hall made passage from the King Room to my private bath a breeze in the middle of the night and the fan he provided afforded a perfect nights sleep.

I had shown Jim an old Navy picture of myself so Jim pulled out one of his photo albums and shared with me some pictures of his trips in which himself and a group of retired WWII sailors actually manned an old WWII LST type Navy Ship and sailed her to ports, whereupon crowds of people were waiting to board and tour our only moving National Historical Marker! Such great stories and interesting people! I am honored to have met the Warner's and am pleased that I was able to share a few days with such fine people!

Southern Hospitality at its finest! I'm glad my friends in Bloomfield recommended the Eagle Manor B&B, and I in turn, will do the same for you!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
warnerjb, Owner at Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Trading stories is one of our favorite things with visitors. Your comments about our restoration are much appreciated. We hope you will consider us next time you are in the area for business. Maybe you can bring your wife along too.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Lovely warm friendly home away from home... Excellent host Jim with tons of stories about a wonderful historic home! Best we stayed at so far for bed n breakfast! Clean cozy and worth the stay! Made new friends with Jim and Bonnie!
The breakfast filled us up for the day to finish our adventure!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. Bonnie and I enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to seeing you again soon. We are happy we could be a part of your great weekend.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was our first B&B stay and we were very impressed. Mr. & Mrs. Warner were very hospitable and it felt like we were simply staying overnight with family. My wife and I were meeting friends in the area, so we didn't spend as much time at the house as perhaps others had. Mr. Warner ensured that we knew what was in the area and how best to navigate everything near the home. The bed squeaked a bit in the Heritage Room, but Mr. Warner said he would look into that. Breakfast was wonderful and I particularly enjoyed the parfait that came before the full meal itself. Such history at this place and the hospitality of the Warners was certainly worth the trip.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
warnerjb, Owner at Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thanks for your great review. Bonnie and I enjoyed your visit with us. The squeak in the bed turned out to be a faulty foundation under the mattress. We replaced the foundation and the mattress with new ones. No more squeak. We want to ensure everyone has a great nights sleep. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Jim

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We booked a room at the last minute on a Thursday for the weekend. My husband was very skeptical to stay at a B&B. When we arrived late on a Friday Mr. Warner was there to greet us and not only give us a tour of the establishment but also give us information on activities in the surrounding area as well as some of the history of the area. He happened to be there without his wife the weekend we were there and he took excellent care of us and made us feel like part of the family. His breakfasts were delicious and plentiful and Mrs. Warners apple bourbon jelly was out of this world! Our first experience at a B&B was very pleasant and memorable. We were planning our next stay at Eagle Hill Manor the day we left!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
warnerjb, Owner at Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thanks for your great review. Bonnie will be home soon and will be happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Been to Eagle Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!