“Service was disappointing.”

Cuisines: American, German, Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We felt invisible while 3 staff hustled by our table numerous times without even taking a drink order. The Balkan sausage appetizer was great. The Vienna schnitzel was a bit on the salty side; sauerkraut cool and tasted as if it came straight from a can; mashed potatoes were excellent.

1  Thank Spopar

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We chose the convenience of the Verdi restaurant on the square in Bowling Green while waiting for our tour of the Corsair distillery. We were pleasantly surprised with the attentive hospitality and the menu which included some subtle variations on popular items. The light creamy chicken and shrimp curry included vegetables; my Philly wrap was in a red pepper "tortilla" and didn't need any additional seasonings. We would easily choose this restaurant again when in the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We both had a lunch salad which were tasty, attractively presented and developed of high quality produce and product. Server was attentive and polite.

1  Thank AllstaedtX2
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My DH and I met in this restaurant 9 years ago, it was a different restaurant then, but we wanted to go here after our casual wedding to start our life together where we met. Verdi's restaurant and staff exceeded our expectations. We had called the restaurant before hand to see if we could have some tables set up for around 15 people, and we just ordered off the regular menu. All of the food was excellent, and the service was top notch. They even let us bring in a small wedding cake, and played a dvd on their main TV that I had made for my DH as a surprise from pictures of our lives together. The whole experience was great, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this place to anyone. Thanks to Verdi's for making our wedding lunch so special!!!

1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for dinner mid-week while traveling through Bowling Green. We had the small dinner salad, my husband had one of their pizzas and I had the seafood pasta. The food was very good and there was plenty of it. The highlight of the meal was the service. Our server (& I'm sorry but I don't know her name) was exactly the type of server most restaurants don't have. She knew the menu, was friendly but not to the point where she wanted to be our best friend, she served our meals and left us alone. She did not come over to our table every 5 minutes to see if everything was "okay". We were there early in the evening and there only were a few occupied tables. When we did need her, she was right there. It was a very relaxed evening and if you live near Bowling Green or just passing through, take time to have a great meal at Verdi.

1  Thank felesamans