Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY
US$124
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
US$125
US$109
US$116
US$110
US$116
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
US$123
Travelocity
US$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhot tubwaffleswould stay here againindoor poolroom was cleanfree breakfastcorvette museumsausageolive gardenwaffle makerstaff was friendlybusiness centernice stayroad tripmammoth cavea great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a great two night stay at the Country Inn and Suites in Bowling Green. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Check in and check out were a breeze. Hotel and Room were clean. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Swimming area was nice. Pool was cold but the kids didn't mind. The hot tub was nice. Indoor pool is open early and stays open for kids til 11 pm and adults until 12 am. They furnish pool towels. Full breakfast of eggs, biscuits, waffles, sausage, oats, fruit, cereal, coffee, milk, and juices - we stayed through the week - Hotel is very convenient to I65, several restaurants, shopping, corvette museum and Beech Bend Water/Amusement park. Check in was convenient at 3 pm and loved the 12 pm check out instead of 11 am offered by most places. Only "small" complaint would be the elevators were slow but we were just on the second floor so taking the stairs wasn't a problem. We had a really nice stay. Would recommend this hotel and would/will stay here again of in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We bought the room on Priceline and it was a great value $125 before taxes. We made an error with the booking and they worked with us and helped us out. Every part of the hotel was clean and the queen suite has a door separating the bedroom from the bathroom and the living room. This is huge for a family traveling with kids. The breakfast was hot and great service with a smile. Hot oatmeal was great for kids. After staying at some other disappointing chains on our trip, this was a pleasant stay and we would highly recommend them for their accommodations, service and price point.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We took friends down to Nashville and also to the Corvette Museum and spent 2 nights here. The breakfast was good as usual and the beds were comfy . The staff are friendly and helpful as usual. The pool was clean and relaxing after driving to Nashville and back after a day of sightseeing. My friend especially enjoyed the Jacuzzi. I am glad they have fixed the WIFI as there have been complaints about it and it was not working well last time we were here. they have a new WIFI carrier now so it works great. No complaints and will stay there again when we have visitors.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was booked in another place but when I arrived late there, they'd overbooked and they had no rooms but did pay for my stay at the Country Inn. I'd never stayed here before so had no idea what to expect but it turned out to be a fine stay. The room was comfortable and the staff friendly-overall a nice stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
CountryInnBG, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are glad that you had a great first time experience with the Country Inn and Suites.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

When I drove up there was a lady on her hands and knees weeding the flower beds. As I walked inside there was a man cleaning the entrance wall. Carpet looked recently cleaned. In reading previous reviews I gather this hotel has new owners and it looks like they are working hard to fix the place up. My room was nice and well furnished. Although I did seem to have trouble getting the A/C at the right temperature. I was either very cold or warm. Breakfast was okay. My only real complaint was the wifi which just did not work. I even went to the Business Center to use the hotel computer but it was painfully slow.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
CountryInnBG, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you liked our facility. We apologize that you had issues with the Wi-Fi. We have switched providers since then, and have resolved the issue.