“Large Clean room Recomened”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bowling Green
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Recommended. Would stay here again. Large rooms, clean and updated hotel. No signs of wear. Good internet, great hot breakfast. very friendly staff, Location close to interstate lots of close services.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have stayed at many Country Inn & Suites and this one I would rate as average. They room was clean and comfortable and that was all I was really looking for. The pool was small and the whirlpool looked like it need a cleaning. I usually do not eat from their fee breakfast table but sometime have a banana with my coffee. I was told they no longer offer bananas? I do not know if it is just this location or chain wide. Anyway I would possibly look for a different hotel if I stay in Bowling Green again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very nice clean hotel. Location was nice as well, several restaurants and stores nearby. Downtown area wasn't far away, we were in town to see a baseball game and it was only a short drive. Normally don't stay at this chain, but was pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of the hotel. Everything was very clean. The breakfast was nice as well. We did not use any of the hotel amenitites so cannot comment on same. Would stay here again if i am in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Typical Country Inn and Suites experience...

More than adequate for a road trip stopover....

There are lots of good food options for dinner nearby...

The breakfast fare was good...

The whirlpool in the pool area was just okay though... really weak jets and the whole pool area simply did not have that sparkling clean feeling/smell it should have...

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My stay this weekend was fantastic. The hotel was the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. It is close to the corvette museum and plan so that was very convenient. The breakfast was also very good and filling. I would stay here again!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Would definitely stay here again. Great value for the money. Used the advanced purchase option and saved on my reservation. We stayed here on our way to Cincinnati and was very pleased with the hotel. Also took the time to visit the Corvette museum while in Bowling Green

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We just recently started using Country Inn and Suites because of their value for retired Military Veterans....this hotel met and exceeded ALL of our expectations. I really got upset when I read some of the "negative reviews" that were on this hotel. First of all, you notice those folks only have one or two postings on TripAdvisor, so either don't travel much or are your "typical complainers". Anyway, the gal at the front desk was so polite and friendly when we got there, our room keys were ready and we were checked in within a matter of minutes. We were on the 3rd floor, (hotel was sold out that night), but they do have elevators, so very convenient. Our room was spotless, plenty of towels, very comfortable beds, a larger than normal big screen TV,
a 4 cup coffee maker in the room, breakfast was exceptional, coffee was GREAT, we had fresh cookies upon our arrival with fresh coffee, AND the owner of the hotel was on site and came over to our breakfast table and spent over 1/2 hour just shooting the bull with us....giving us tips on an upcoming vacation that we are going to take out west, etc. Please don't let the "few" negative reviews scare you off. As you can see, we travel a lot, and I try to put as many postings as I remember on TripAdvisor because I use it so much for my own decisions. This was the third Country Inn and Suites that we have been to in the last month, and this rated tops on our list, BUT they have all been great experiences!!!