“Thanks Tripadvisor, for pointing me this way.”

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 288 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mobile, AL
“Thanks Tripadvisor, for pointing me this way.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We came in at about 8:30pm Friday, but it wasn't too crowded. Lots of families enjoying TGIF, which was good to see. It was not a free standing place, part of a strip mall, which initially gave me pause, but you forget all that inside. We had the Margarita, which was I think a bit stronger than your regular Margarita, but it was excellent. The chips were fresh and crisp, and the salsa was sweet-tangy-spicy, excellent. I had the Grill Chimichanga, with steak strips, and it was out of this world; best chimichanga ever. Then we had the banana desert which was to die for. I'm glad I followed Tripadvisor's reviews!!

• Visited November 2013

“Super Fresh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, and was pleasantly surprised. Salsa and chips were very fresh, so was the guacamole. It all tasted very homemade. We had the enchiladas and tacos and everything was great. Super quick and great service. Highly recommend!

Pinckney, Michigan
“Great Food, and Okay Service ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Ordered enchiladas. Portion was generous but not enormous... just right. Definitely some of the best Mexican food I have encountered in my travels. Service was attentive but not especially friendly or welcoming. Kept my glass full though.

“Quick stop on way home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here in our way home from Nashville. All I can say is "It way GREAT"! Will come back. Food was good and Margarita was as good as one I had on the River Walk in Texas.

Nixa, Missouri
“Good mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Really liked their salsa. Menu had many popular items on it. Plates were big and the waitress was very nice. Give it a try!

Visited June 2013