Open today: Closed

via mobile
My college campus

Becky H
via mobile

All reviews beautiful campus football stadium alma mater campus tour safe feeling pretty campus sports programs student body hyatt place great architecture white squirrel civil war school alumni graduation graduated planetarium
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Alumni Building is amazing. This was our second visit to this facility and we enjoyed the evening event. The decor is outstanding. WKU you never disappoint.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I went to school here, but hadn't been back for many years. I really enjoyed walking around campus, seeing both the old and new. It's really a pretty campus.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My wife graduated from WKU. I was raised in Bowling Green, so the area has some significance to us. The only reason I gave WKU 4-stars instead of 5, is that the growth in the student population and the building of all the new buildings as replaced some of the beautiful green spaces that I enjoyed so much. It's still very nice.

Western Kentucky University has always had a beautiful campus. It's called "The Hill" because it's buildings start at the top of a hill and cascade down and around all sides of the hill. It has beautiful old trees that dress up in brilliant fall colors when the summer fades.

WKU has a very walkable campus. It's reasonably compact size allows most students to walk across it in 15-20 minutes. There seems to be quite a bit of parking on and near campus for faculty and students alike.

The student body seems to be fairly diverse. There's a robust Greek life, inter mural sports program, and other extracurricular program for students. There's an abundance of on-campus housing and nearby off campus student housing. The student cent was expanded and fully remodeled over a period of a few years. It's very nice and includes a number of dining choices.

The universities sports programs moved from Division II to Division I a few years ago. It required a significant capital investment. They have made the transition very well.

There are so many academic programs offered, there appears to be something for almost any student. I may be biased, but I highly recommend WKU.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Rolling Hills and vistas, clean as a whistle grounds.A very large
campus but all self contained with trees and lawns and
great architecture

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visiting our son in his senior year and still not seen all there is to see. This if a fantastic university ath the most friendly safe feeling on campus. You must visit the on site store and the food court too. There is always something going on so plenty to see. Look out for the white squirrels, never seen them anywhere but here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although our campus tour guide was very friendly, he was very hard to hear as we toured the campus. We were a group of 11 and he walked in the front facing forward. With construction, leaf blowers and traffic, it made it very hard to hear much of what was said.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The WKU campus is incredibly beautiful! You may think, hmmm... college campus, really? But it has some of the best views of Bowling Green and the campus itself is stunning, especially in the fall. It literally is a hill so your legs will get a workout but it's worth it! Go Tops!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I attended WKU for one year as a track athlete while doing my MBA.
Beautiful campus that keeps on growing. Wonderful professors and staff who care about you on the personal level and want to help you succeed.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

This is a beautiful campus located in a great small town, Bowling Green. Very enjoyable experience visiting and attending sporting events.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I graduated from WKU decades ago, the campus has grown exponentially since that time. Western is well know for academics, sports and the pristine campus. If you are in the area, take a tour, it is sure to impress. If you aren't up for a hike, you can ride.

When finished with your tour, you are sure to say, "Go Big Red"!