“Wonderful Hotel!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta
“Wonderful Hotel!!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was my first experience with The Hotel Sync. I was in town for my 40 year class reunion in Scottsville,KY. When I arrived, I was greeted at the front desk by Mr. Patel and he escorted me to my suite. The suite was beautiful and spacious, as well as completely furnished with a full kitchen and all utensils. A full sofa and chair in the living room and flat screen television. The bedroom was furnished with a king size bed and television. Everything about each room within the suite made me feel more at home than any other hotel. And I have stayed in many hotels over the past 20 plus years! To top it all everything was spotless!

Thank you to the owners of this unique hotel for providing a memorable experience. I look forward to returning soon!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank gcmusic

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Sadly, we don’t get to come back until next year

We LOVE this place and all the people that run it or work here, from Preetesh and Purvie the owners, Amy the front desk staff and Maria, the housekeeper. This was our third visit this year and I panicked when we called in for an early arrival the day prior to our original check-in and they had no vacancies. Pretesh handled it, we got our favorite room (203, I think) and all was well, again.

As previously written, all is perfect! Bedding, bath, kitchen amenties, décor, location and especially comfort and feeling like you’re home.

Would and do highly recommend and anxious to return to the Hotel Sync.

Bowling Green is also a quaint, sweet town along the Bourbon Trail worthy of a visit. The Bistro, 440 Main, El Mazatlal Mexican Restaurant, Great American Donuts, Riley’s Bakery are all worth visits.

Room Tip: stay here and you'll be happy, any room will do
Green Features: Consistent and true to the cause, unlike so many other hotels that profess green efforts and don't uphold them, Hotel Sync lives it.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank AllstaedtX2
burkburnett
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We came to Bowling Green to pick up our 2014 corvette. Not sure where to stay, the Corvette Museum gave us a list of local hotels. After reviewing the websites for each one, we decided the SYNC looked great! It is not your typical hotel. It has a full size kitchen, living area, separate bedroom, and large shower and bath area. It is what all hotels should be like. The floors are woodlike and the furnishings are very comfortable. The room is decorated with earth tones. The bedding is plush. The owners, Mr. And Mrs. Patel, are very gracious hosts. I highly recommend the SYNC to anyone visiting Bowling Green, Ky. I may return just to stay here! Please go to their website to see an example of their facility.

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank redheadgirl51
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We booked the Hotel Sync based on all the reviews and it did not disappoint!!!!! It's not too much to look at from the outside, but just wait till you enter. Everything is so nice. The rooms are very clean. The pictures look just like what you will get. I don't see how you get this great of a deal for the price.

We arrived late (after 10pm) so I called to make sure we would not have a problem. The owner stayed late to greet us. He offered to get us a fresh pitcher of ice water and helped us with our bags. When checking in, he asked us what we were in town for. The next morning, he had printed off maps and directions to make sure we would not get lost. In the morning, we were treated to a GREAT pot of coffee. He grinds the beans fresh for each pot and then places them in a french press pot for you to take to your room. To top it off, when we got back to the room, there was a complimentary box full of snacks for us to munch on.

Each room is actually like a one-bedroom apartment! There is a separate bedroom, living room and a full kitchen, with full size applicances. There is even a complimenatry washer and dryer facility with free detergent right off the lobby.

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels and I would rate this one right up there!!! You can't find this kind of service many places these days.

Can't wait to go back!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Adrienne H
Latrobe
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean, quiet and offers many amenities. It seems that the owner has thought of everything. There is a special shower head system, full sized appliances in the kitchen, a living room area and small deck. The price was very reasonable. I wish there were other hotels just like this one throughout the country. If we are ever in this area again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank KathyJo208
Rosedale, Indiana
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay, wish we had time to stay longer. Great coffee, owners/staff very friendly. Lots of space, modern, rooms quite-never heard anyine else. Clean.Wonderful shower. Lots of family activities to do around area.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank devandmic
Grayville
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights last month at The Sync to celebrate our anniversay and all the reviews are true! We extended our stay an extra night because we were enjoying our stay so much. The staff is wonderful! They will respond to your every request as best, and as quickly, as they can. The suites (all the rooms are suites) are to die for. Our first floor accessible room had concrete floors (heated in winter) and I loved them! I hate the dirty carpet you find in a lot of hotels. Cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in. The hotel is eco friendly, which we appreciated. They leave it up to you whether you need your bed changed daily or not; same goes with bath towels. And let me say, we had plenty of towels! I always take my own towels because I have had so many problems with too few towels in too many hotels; this time I needn't have bothered. The kitchen is fully equipped. Dishes, cookware, dish towels, silverware, glasses, dishwasher and full-size stainless steel appliances. You can make your own coffee in the morning or you can have French Pressed coffee delivered to your door. Pinki(?) offered to make me some for the road, even though it was passed 10am when we checked out. (I've been in hotels where 30 min before the ending time of breakfast/coffee, etc. you can't get anything.) Excellent coffee!!! We spent a lot of time in our room between trips to musems, etc. There are 2 large TV's in the suite and we really enjoyed them both. My husband and I have very different taste in TV. My husband doesn't drink coffee, but I asked for, and received, a glass of milk for him each morning. The laundry is free, including detergent and softener sheets. Filtered water is available and we filled our bottles up daily before leaving. There was a box of snacks delivered to our room the first evening, along with coffee for the coffeemaker. Mr. and Mrs. Patel made a special trip to a local bakery one morning and delivered pastries and brownies to our door. The price to stay at this hotel is soooo reasonable for what it offers!!! I love that there aren't any bedspreads used on the beds. All bedding is laundered between guests or every time it is needed. (No stained and dirty bedspreads.) The hotel does have visiting priviledges for guests at the pool inside the hotel across the parking lot, if you're interested. We weren't. There is no "breakfast bar", but we didn't miss that either. We will be going back to Bowling Green and we will be staying at The Hotel Sync or we won't go. I could go on forever, but I won't. I wish there were Hotel Syncs everywhere!

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, a first floor room might be better for you.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple