“Spent 1 Night”

Ranked #30 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Indiana
“Spent 1 Night”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We were just spending 1 night as we stopped to visit some family. Our room was nice & a beautiful bathroom. We never visited pool area so can't say how it was. Had breakfast in the morning before we checked out & it was really good. Had good selection of hot foods (biscuits, gravy, sausage, etc.). There were pastries, drinks, etc.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

The bathroom had dog poop in the floor an the room smelled like urine.I asked for a full refund and they charged my credit card any way.I called an talked to the manager an just got the run around from him.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Goodtimedud

Travellers are raving about these Bowling Green hotels

Ripley, West Virginia
Reviewed 9 June 2013

There on a bus tour on the 400 mile yard sale.Two buses and most left to go to another motel.I turn the covers down to discover someone had slept in my bed ,the sheets were wrinkled on one side only.I pull the pillow cases off to get clean sheets and cases and am going to change it myself the pillows looked like someone had peed on them with stains ALL 8 of them !!!! I go to get more and they say they do not have any more pillows,I take lots of sheets and cases to make me a pillow and clean sheets.The floor was filthy with dog dodo and pee stain,water behind the comode,some people on the buses had filthy shower curtains one turned his bedspread down and the covers were half way down in the bed where they didn't even bother pull them up.Another one had bugs in the bed,another one found dog dodo in the bathroom.I could go on but you get the message.Manager came in next day and did not ask tour guide how things went.Guess he was afraid to.

Room Tip: Don't Do It !
Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Forrest, Illinois, USA
Reviewed 25 May 2013

this hotel was great , nice, clean, everything worked, pool and hot tub were very nice too. my biggest issue would be that my bed pillows on a king size bed wear the size of a regular square throw pillow i mean really who sleeps on a throw pillow in bed :/ other then that our stay was great

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Michigan
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Second time staying at this hotel. Very reasonable on price, it was quiet, clean, comfortable beds, warm pool and had friendly service- everything you would want in a hotel.

If I could suggest one thing for the hotel staff- it would be to have the underwater lights on in the pool once it starts getting dark. It is hard to see.

Thanks for the great stay! I travel Michigan to Florida often and will for sure make this hotel my half-way stop!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Sawyer, MI
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Wireless internet was unexceptionably slow or didn't connect at all! This was something I was really needing & thought I was paying for while staying here. Some of the shows on TV would break up so bad, you couldn't even understand what the people were saying! We had a king size bed with 4 pillows that were about the size of a 1/2 pillow with a standard pillow case tucked inside so it wouldn't just hang out. I have Never seen anything cheap like that done. I mean, do at least standard size pillows really cost that much???
Now the good, pool & hot tub was Great. Hotel & rooms were nice & clean. I like that this hotel is pet friendly even though we did not bring our dog this trip.
Appears to be a lot of things to do in the area, a lot of restaurant, Air & heat worked good & bed was comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

We are very pleased with the Sleep Inn motels. This is the second year traveling south to Florida through Kentucky. Stopped in Bowling Green at the Sleep Inn. The price is reasonable. The place very clean and they serve a hot breakfast. They also have one-cup coffee makers in the room. Good choice

• Stayed January 2013