“Great for Groups!”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great for Groups!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I held a surprise birthday party here for my husband in banquet room C. First let me say the staff was fantastic! They made sure the hostesses knew we were coming and that it was a surprise. When we checked in, they greeted us as expected and told us simply where the banquet room was so that I didn't reveal that I had made a reservation. Throughout the time we were there, the service was great and the two servers were nice, smiling and accommodating. The banquet room was lovely and spacious. While holding a $2 per person fee, I didn't think it was a bad price as their banquet rooms are upstairs and away from the general population of the restaurant. The food was good and the prices very reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant for groups and anyone looking for a good reasonably priced meal.

• Visited March 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Yummmy Yummy”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had been to Mariah's once for dessert so I was excited to get to go back for real food. I had the salmon, with salad and sweet potato. I wished I could grill salmon like they do. The mango pineapple salad dressing had just a but of kick and was perfect.

My husband had the Hot Brown and it was as good as any he has had - which is his normal order at any restaurant that offers it.

But the Galaxy Pie was again off the charts. It is to die for.

Service was exceptional. I did intend to order the smaller portion of salmon and even questioned why I was getting a salad, and was disappointed when the bill arrived and I had been charged for the larger portion - but considering I ate all of it, I didn't complain.

The atmosphere is so fun - but I hear that they will be moving soon.

If you are looking for a local restaurant while in Bowling Green, make sure you try Mariah's.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Pam S
South Lyon, Michigan
“Atmosphere wonderful, food okay.”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We didn't have to wait on a busy night, which was nice and once we were seated our drink order was immediately taken. The dinner rolls were superb, the sweet potato fries excellent and the waitstaff friendly, if somewhat inattentive. My husbands prime rib was great but my hamburger was a dried out hockey puck. But, with enough dressings on it, it was edible.

Visited February 2014
“This Used to Be A Favorite”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My wife and I are Bowling Green native, and Mariah's used to be our easy choice as favorite dinner date location. It was classy and had a great gourmet menu. Each of the past 3 - 4 times that we have gone though, things just weren't the same. The menu has exploded with tons of new items that I think has left their kitchen staff dazed and confused as to how to focus their creative efforts into signature dishes. The noise level in the restaurant is just high enough that you can't really have an across-the-table conversation without shouting. The ambiance is great, and the service is usually spot on, but the food and the noise have knocked this venue off of our list of restaurant frequent favorites.

• Visited February 2014
Bowling Green
“Lunch Time”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Although service was slower than it should have been, our lunch was very satisfying. Very pretty decor and a nice atmosphere.