The front desk is only available until 11pm. We thought we would arrive after 11 pm so what they do is lock your room key in a box in lobby for when you arrive. We were able to arrive before 11pm thankfully beacuse when we got to the room the keys did not work. Now, I work at a resort and understand this sometimes happens so my fiancé went to get our room re keyed. When he got back the keys worked but the security latch was hooked. ??? There was someone in the room. We lugged all of our luggage back to the lobby and found that the front desk had indeed had us in that room and had no idea who this person was. His words exactly. What? Okay... We got a different room.
The rooms are very nice and include a stove, microwave, dishwasher, all plates pots and utensils needed and a full size fridge. There is also smoking rooms availabe if needed. Rooms were very clean.
When we left we wanted to speak with a manager about our check in experince so that they may better accommodate their guests but one was not available so the lady at the desk said one would call. No one did.
Like I said nice room, bad service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Premium Amenities at Our Bowling Green Hotel! Located in Kentucky's fourth largest city, Candlewood Suites of Bowling Green, KY is surrounded by exciting attractions & major businesses. While lodging in Bowling Green, you can explore the Lost River Cave and Mammoth Cave National Park or tour the prized Corvette Museum. Enjoy a day of shopping at Greenwood Mall, less than a mile from our Bowling Green suites. And don't forget to pack your swimsuit so you can visit the Splash Lagoon Waterpark inside the Beech Bend Raceway Park, just 10 miles from our charming extended stay hotel. As a center for business in central Kentucky, Bowling Green is home to major companies like the General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Fruit of the Loom, Weyerhaeuser, Camping World, Bando USA and Kobe Aluminum. Our Bowling Green extended stay hotel is just three miles from the Caroll Knicely Conference Center and offers complimentary amenities such as high speed Internet access, local and long distance calls, wireless printing and a 24-hour business center. Are you looking for pet friendly hotels in Bowling Green? Our hotel welcomes both you and your pet to enjoy our choice amenities. With the Candlewood Cupboard convenience store, free guest laundry facilities, a 24-hour fitness center and an indoor pool and whirlpool, our Bowling Green extended stay hotel brings convenience & comfort to you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Candlewood Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Candlewood Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Candlewood Suites