“It's pretty good.”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

The food is pretty good & the atmosphere is ok. They have a cute chalk menu board, but something about it just makes me feel "eh." Apparently it's owned by the same people that run Mariah's (& I love that place;) but there's just something about Buckhead that doesn't really do it for me. It's very clean, the potato salad is good, exactly the same as Mariah's, but it seems a bit expensive to go to a counter, order, get your food from a counter & throw your own trash away. They don't have even a fraction of the Mariah's menu, either. The staff is plenty nice, the quality, presentation & everything is fine, it's just not that appealing on the whole to me.

Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite stop for lunch. Set up in the same fashion as Panera, but with that homey feel. Very tasty soups and sandwiches that are sure to please any taste. Their wraps are my favorite, and with a cup of their soup of the day, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Upscale dinner feel, fast dinning with a no rush atmosphere and the food is amazing! Get the chicken strips or chicken salad sandwich!!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

I always love eating here. The food is always great. I love the Buffalo Chicken Soup. I also love to look at the desserts in the front in the dessert case...they all look soooo good it's hard to pick one! They have fabulous salads and sandwiches. I haven't had a bad experience here. I just discovered that they have a drive thru which I haven't tried yet, but I think they're in a great location, close to Starbucks and next to Gigi's Cupcakes and Sweet Cici's.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Living in the area for many years, my family has always wondered about this place. Today, while in town, I decided to give it a try. The best thing about the whole meal was the ice (yes, the ice). You order at a counter, and are given a buzzer to come get your food when it's ready. I had a cheeseburger and fries. Both were edible, but nothing special. The bun was soggy, and the fries tasted like your run-of-the-mill frozen variety. Now I know, but I won't be back.