“place needs to be updated”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Mason
“place needs to be updated”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Our room the floor needed to be cleaned. The door looked like someone tried to kick it in and was a big gap that you could see the hallway. the bathroom door was pealing, beds were not comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. Let me start by letting you know how sorry we are that you didn't have a good experience with our hotel.T his is not the impression we want to leave you with. If you have a moment and would not mind contacting our General Manager, Russell Toebbe, offline about your stay, we'd appreciate it. We'd very much like to get some details and make things right for you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Defiance
Reviewed 2 April 2013

There were 16 of us in 6 rooms. The manager and staff did a great job of meeting all of needs for the rooms and they were all fairly close. The rooms are always clean, and the staff is very detail oriented. All staff go out of their way to meet all your needs. I personally stayed at this hotel five times in 2012 and all visits were wonderful.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Rhonda S
Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank you so much for spending Easter with us. We appreciate your comments and are happy that we exceeded your expectations. Last but not least thank you so much for your continued business. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Louisville.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
#3 of 8 in Shepherdsville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65? Share your experiences!