“Grand parents with 3 Grand Kids”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was a great motel. At check in the lady was very nice and the room was wonderful. Very Clean and quiet. Breakfast was also very good. Biskets and gravy and great coffee. We didn't use the pool but noticed the area was also very clean.

Room Tip: We were traveling from home in Florida to WI to visit our kids with our 3 Grand Kids (we are their f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
FOM_BI_Brooks, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for stopping by the Baymont Inn in Brooks, Ky and for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am very glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay here, and encourage you to stay here again on your next trip to enjoy a swim in our wonderful indoor pool! Thank you for mentioning our clean rooms, inviting staff, and complimenting our breakfast items, I will be sure to let our staff know their hard work is appreciated.
-Billie C., Front Office Manager

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65

1  Thank WellsCountyFarmerH

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is in serious need of a visit by Baymont executive management and if not improved should have its flag removed. I know I don't lay on carpets, but these were extremely dirty and stained. Outer doors need paint. Rodent trap at the outside entrance was telling. The second floor smelled of cigarette smoke throughout. In the first room we got, AC was not working, someone had been smoking and the window open, also telling. Second one was marginally better. No elevator, so one has to drag heavy luggage up a flight of stairs. Visible cigarette burns and tobacco stains on the curtains, bathtub, and even a pillow casing. Peeling wallpaper. When you see common areas in this kind of shape it is hard to imagine rooms much better. I realize we are dealing with a lower price point but why should the place be in such unpresentable condition? Breakfast bar was very basic. I will be discouraged from ever staying at this chain again. Management needs to do more than simply apologize for this.

1  Thank 61MarkO2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and bring these comments to our attention. Our property is currently being renovated, and will be addressing many of the issues you mentioned. Several a/c units that have been working poorly have already been replaced. Some of the projects include replacing carpeting, removing wallpaper and updating rooms with fresh paint, as well as checking existing furniture and fixtures for refinishing and repairs. The lobby and breakfast area is also scheduled to be updated. Several guest rooms have been completed already, however they are currently limited. We are focusing on only a couple rooms at a time to limit the inconvenience that large construction projects can place on our guests.
I hope you will give us and our brand another chance during your travels, and invite you back in the future to see the updates and improvements we are working hard to complete for our guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
FOM_BI_Brooks, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65? Share your experiences!