“Good for the price”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Lithonia, Georgia, United States
“Good for the price”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a nice, clean, quiet location, near Cracker Barrel, Burger King, and the Interstate. The service is friendly, and the location is good for the price. If you are staying overnight this is good. If you are staying more nights, you may want to go elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jane N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We needed a place to crash, we'd never been to Louisville before, and we were looking for a deal. If the price was a lot higher, this would've been a bad pick. A little off the beaten track, but most amenities (restaurants) are nearby. It wasn't great, and it wasn't bad.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Enterprise, Kansas
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed here the last time we were in Louisville a couple of years ago. I must say the staff is very nice and friendly! That being said, the property seems to have gone down a bit. Our room was only fairly clean and the toilet would double flush whenever we used it. Had to jiggle the handle a couple of times to get it to stop. The beds were OK but the bottom sheet was not large enough and kept coming off during the night. The price is very good and the breakfast was standard motel breakfast with biscuits and gravy in addition to the normal stuff. Hopefully the owners can get things back to a better standard in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Kokomo, Indiana
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I checked in after a 3 hour drive with two children and my husband. After trying to fight to sleep in these hard as rock beds, with burn holes, and a AC that didn't work, I gave up after 2 hours and begged for a refund as my back was locked up. The Owners LOVER Becky was very rude with me and told me I could not get my money, That I know how Hotels work. I spoken to her husband whom was very rude on 3-10-14 and he got an attitude saying the room was fine. I don't know how he keeps his house but I don't keep mine like that and wasn't sleeping in a itchy burnt disgusting room. I slept on the floor at my grandmas in stead and would've paid her 90 dollars. He refused to give me my money as I was there for 2 hours and used the bed. "NOT LIKE THE SMELL HAPPEND THE LAST MINUTE, YOU COULD'VE CALLED FOR FRESH TOWELS." So You and your Lover can enjoy your piece of Trash hotel, For me I would rather stay at Homeless shelter. Enjoy your 90 dollars, because You will NEVER get any more money from me or MY Family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Daryl J

Travellers are raving about these Brooks hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The hotel was alright... the premises weren't the best I've stayed at but the staff made up for the building's shortcomings. Very nice staff, eager to please. Breakfast was good, (no bacon tho) but the room was "so so" and the bathroom toilet ran continuously until you jiggled the handle. Biggest gripe was lack of hot water. It was never very hot and when it was on the upper end of it's range it never lasted long. I stayed here 4 days and would actually stay here again. Was travelling on business without my family so I am not that picky when I'm working. No bugs, no gross stuff and it was a secure place. For the price it was a decent value, I think.

Room Tip: There are laundry amenities which is nice and there's a dollar general for cheap necessities nea...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank J P
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Very run down, in need of updating, traveled with our two children, and realized the following morning that the security lock wasn't functioning, And very thin walls... Bathroom was large, but showed water damage, and very little hot water.. Carpets looked dirty, and when we opened the window shade the next morning you could see hand prints on the windows with the sunlight shinning in... Very dirty...

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Amanda S
Bourbonnais, IL
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This Quality Inn was very accommodating for a late checkin. We had an adequate breakfast in the morning and great beds for a well deserved rest after late driving that night. This was a great location for traveling south to Florida to avoid Louisville traffic.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and had no noise for being that close to the main part of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank retiredteacher09
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
#3 of 9 in Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 9 in Shepherdsville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!