“Great hotel experience”

Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Burlington, Canada
“Great hotel experience”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We were faced with an ice storm nearing the freezing rain stage and gratefully accepted the hospitality of the hotel and staff. The morning of our drive from Memphis we were headed to Cinncinnati and decided to book ahead into Louisville as a precaution and we were glad we did. Wifi was the easiest of our 5 nights on the road going to and coming from Galveston The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel Hampton with omelettes as well as a full range of breakfast foods for every diet. Most hotels with eggs on the menu only provide scrambled eggs. They also had hard-boiled eggs available. I would go back there anytime

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Erlanger, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The management staff was very accommodating given my last minute reservation. I will definitely be staying at this location in the future and recommend it to others affiliated with our Association and my personal family and friends.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Twinsburg, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Good stay. Everything at the hotel was as expected. I don't like that I need to post at least 200 characters on this review. It almost makes me not want to leave any further reviews but I wanted to rate the hotel since it was a good stay. This is the last time I will post anything to Trip adviser. I think that trip adviser is wasting my time. I do not need to post 200 characters to leave a rating for this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Elgin, United States
Reviewed 2 February 2014

we had an excellent experience with the stay and staff at this hotel during an overnight trip. We arrived late and the clerk was very quick and helpful in getting us checked in ASAP. My dad is disabled and the clerk was extremely helpful in getting us a room that was close to the elevators and had grab bars for his convenience. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Cuyahoga Fals, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I love the clean fresh beds. I can expect them each and every Hampton! No surprises and thats the way I love it.Breakfast is a cut above other "complimentary" breakfasts and Service is outstanding here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed overnight on a drive to Florida. The hotel is clean, the beds are good, and the staff is very pleasant. It is a good buy for the money. My only complaint is the breakfast, a lack of fresh fruit other than bananas. However, it is an adequate breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Harriman, United States
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Normally I stay at Hampton's and Hilton hotels. This one was far different than the others as airplanes fly over the hotel all night long and the rooms smell like cigarette smoke and it doesn't appear as clean as other Hilton Gardens and Hampton Inn's that I stay in.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Property: Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Address: 180 Willabrook Dr, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Region: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks